Health Benefits of Ionic Detoxification
In a 2009 survey, 126 users of ionic detox systems were asked what specific health benefits they or their clients received from using ionic detox foot bath systems.Their answers included: pain relief (42), including less joint stiffness, less headaches, less knee pain, less foot pain, less general muscle pain and more, increased energy (29), improved sleep (23), improved digestion (10), toxin reduction (9), decreased swelling (9), circulatory system improvement (9), reduced weight (8), skin improvements (8), emotional improvements (5), respiratory improvements and much more.
Preliminary studies on the affect of ionic foot detox on people with autism seem to show that ionic detox does help people with autism. Studies show a 35% – 55% reduction in autism symptoms after using an ionic detox foot bath, as well as a reduction regardless of participant age, though it seemed to have the greatest positive effect on teenagers (64%). In children, parents observed that children seemed more self-aware of their feelings, more verbal, more calm, and less volatile mood-wise. Find out more about these ionic detox autism studies.
Ionic Detox has been known to:
- In a 2018 controlled study with 19 participants, the therapy group who underwent ionic detox treatments 3 times per day for 1 month had a 48% decrease in glyphosate (Roundup™) in their urine samples, compared to a 14% decrease in the control group.
- Remove toxins, free radicals and body waste products that can cause health problems (In an Aug. ’04 study by Carlos A. Lopez-Moreno, MD, there was a significant deposit of urea, creatinine and glucose in the foot basin in 12 patients with chronic illnesses.)
- In a 2008 study by Center for Research Strategies (crsllc.org), 31 participants underwent ionic detox two times per week for 12 weeks. The amount of aluminum and arsenic in their blood was measured before and after the 12 weeks. The average blood aluminum level decreased by 46% from 79.8 ppb (parts per billion) to 43.1 ppb. The average blood arsenic level decreased 24% from 4.6 ppb to 3.5 ppb.
- In a 2002 study by Doctor’s Data in St. Charles, IL, there was an average increase in toxic metals found in the foot basin from nine independent sessions. Here is a list of metals that increased in concentration: Copper: 905%, Aluminum 339%, Lead 233%, Iron 174%, Manganese 140%, Antimony 128%, Cadmium 119%
- In a 2017 controlled study of persons with myasthenia gravis (an autoimmune neuromuscular disease), the therapy group who underwent ionic detox treatments for 3 months experienced a 38% decrease in myasthenia gravis symptoms, compared to a 5% increase in the control group
- Raise pH levels. Approximately 97% of people experience a state of acidity in which their blood pH is lower than 7.45, indicating an excess of hydrogen ions. This makes an ideal breeding ground for worms, parasites, microorganisms and other critters that lower body function and cause disease.
- Inactivate viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus
- Relieve pain and tension including headaches
- Purify the blood and lymph
- Increase peripheral circulation
- Stimulate and Strengthen the immune system
- Enhance nutrient absorption
- Reduce inflammation and unwanted fluid retention
- Help clear up skin
- Assist in weight loss
- Slow down aging and improve body flexibility
- Quicken recovery time from disease or injury
- Increase oxygen in the body
- Rejuvenate and energize your whole body
- Improve sleep
- Eliminate brain fog
- Speed recovery from spider/insect bites
- Eliminate body order
- Dissipate fatty tumors
More resources you can use to help better understand the benefits of Ionic Foot Detox Bath Systems:
- Ionic Foot Detox, Parasites, and You
- IonizeMe Maxx Improves Energy, Aura
- Ionic Foot Detox 2009 Survey of Benefits
- Why Detoxify with an Ionic Foot Bath?
- The Theory Behind the IonizeMe Ionic Detoxification System
- Why Does the Water Change Color?
- Treatment Protocols
- Effective Detoxification
- Take the Toxic Build-Up Test