Replacement Filter PJ-6000
Chanson Water is:
- SuperCharged Energy Water
PJ-6000 is not a carbon block; Chanson replacement filter is a wet-molded product made from activated carbon and synthetic fiber.
The advantages are as follow:
- Removing lead ions it’s able to eliminate lead and heavy metal in the old plumbing.
- Chanson replacement filters absorption volume ability is 20 times than activated carbon
- Absorption area ability is 150 times than activated carbon
- Absorption speed is 10 times than activated carbon
- High chlorine reduction
- Low pressure drop
- High chemical adsorptive capacity
- Anti-bacterial filter with silver-impregnated activated carbon
- Coconut shell activated carbon
- Chanson's EPA registration number is 90977
Chanson water ionizer replacement filter, PJ – 6000 is formed acid washed coconut shell activated carbon and is molded together with synthetic fabric binder via a wet production method.
Absorption capacity is therefore unaffected by its molding system because the surface of activated carbon is not hindered by a blinder.
As a result, PJ-6000 can maintain high levels of chlorine reduction and high levels of chemical adsorptive capacity.
PJ-6000 in particular has very high chlorine reduction capacity because of the usage of highly adsorptive activated carbon. Additionally, PJ-6000 has a initial low pressure drop. PJ-6000 us designed with anti-bacterial functions in mind.