- 16 fl oz Bottle
- Useful in oxygen therapy
- Helps improve immune function
- May be beneficial in the treatment of chronic illnesses
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (food grade) H2O2 - 16oz
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (food grade)
Ready to Use
16 fl oz Bottle
We now offer a convenient Ready to use 3% Food Grade H2O2!
We recommend using a Dropper Bottle or a Spray Bottle to make administering the hydrogen peroxide easier.
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide helps oxygenate the body, is useful in oxygen therapy, helps improve immune function, and may be beneficial in the treatment of chronic illnesses.
- 1st week: 1/4 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 2nd week: 1/2 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 3rd week: 3/4 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 4th week: 1 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 5th week: 1 1/4 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 6th week: 1 1/2 tsp. in 32 oz. distilled water, drink 4 oz. every hour.
- 1 tsp. thereafter
- May substitute the 4 oz. every hour for 8 oz. four times a day.
In the Bathroom:
- Cleaner: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the bathroom for disinfecting countertops, toilet and shower.
- Body Spray: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the shower. Spray your body before towel drying.
- Facial Cleanser/Freshener: Use 3% H2O2 on a cotton ball after washing. This may be helpful for acne conditions also.
- Mouthwash: Use 3% H2O2. Add a dash of liquid chlorophyll for flavoring, if desired.
- Toothpaste: Use baking soda and add enough 3% H2O2 to make a paste. Or, just dip your brush in 3% H2O2 and brush. Helps with gingivitis as it kills bacteria and acts as a teeth whitener also!
- Deodorant: Use a cotton ball soaked in 3% H2O2 and clean under armpits or use 3% spray after shower or as needed.
- Personal Use:
- Natural Highlights: Dilute 3% H2O2 down to a 50/50 solution with water. (use up to 3% H2O2 maximum, depending on preference) Spray the solution on wet hair to create subtle, natural highlights.
- Ear Infections/Colds/Sinus: Put enough 3% H2O2 drops to fill ear canal while laying on side. Let this bubble for 5 minutes, drain and then turn over and do the other side. Helps to break up ear wax also!
- Nasal Spray: Add 1 Tbsp. 3% H2O2 to 8oz. distilled water. Spray into nasal passages to relieve congestion.
- Foot Soaks and Fungal Conditions: Add 1.5 oz. 35% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water and soak feet for 30 minutes. For Fungal conditions such as Athletes Foot, increase to 3 oz. 35% H2O2. Soak nightly.
- Douche: 1 part 3% H2O2 to 2 parts distilled water. Can work up to equal parts for maximum use.
- Enema: 3 Tbsp 3% H2O2 to 1 quart of distilled water. You can work up to 6 Tbsp 3% H2O2 for maximum use.
- Colonics: ½ pint 3% H2O2 to 5 gallons of distilled water. Work up to 1 pint 3% H2O2 to 5 gallons of water for maximum use.
- Cleansing Bath: Add 2-4oz. 35% H2O2 to bath water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Detoxifying Bath: Add 6-8oz. (up to 16oz.) 35% H2O2 to a full bathtub and soak for 30 minutes. (Note: if you do this after 7:00pm, the increased absorbed oxygen may keep you awake!)
- In the Kitchen:
- Cleaning: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the kitchen. Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It disinfects and gives the kitchen a fresh smell.
- In the Dishwasher: Add 2oz. of 3% H2O2 to your regular washing formula. It will not only clean your dishwasher but your glasses will really sparkle.
- Fruit & Vegetable Soak: Add ¼ cup 3% H2O2 to a sink full of cold water. Soak light vegetables (lettuce, etc.) 15 minutes. Thicker skinned fruits & vegetable (cucumbers, apple, etc.) for 20 minutes. Drain and dry. (They will keep longer too.). Alternatively, you can spray the fruits and vegetables with straight 3% H2O2, let stand or 5-10 minutes, rinse and dry.
- Leftover Tossed Salad: Put 1 Tbsp 3% H2O2 in 1/2 cup water, and spray the top of the salad with the solution before covering and refrigerating. If you aren’t in the mood for salad, the next day, try this: Put the salad (everything.. tomatoes, radishes and all) in the blender with 1/2 cup juice (tomato, carrot, etc.). Blend and fold in an additional 1/2 cup of juice. Add seasoning to taste and drink your salad.Voila: a Green Smoothie!
- Meat Tenderizer & Disinfect Bacteria: Place meat (chicken, fish, beef etc…) in a bowl and cover with water. Add 1-2 cups of 3% H2O2. (depending on how much meat you are preparing) Let soak for 30 minutes or put it in the refrigerator (loosely covered) overnight. Rinse and cook.
- Soaking/Sprouting Seeds: Add 2oz. 3% H2O2 per pint of water and soak for 1 hour. Rinse and drain using water with 1oz. 3% H2O2 – twice a day.
- Soaking/Sprouting Nuts & Beans: Add 1 cup 3% H2O2 to a large bowl of water with 3lbs. of nuts or beans. (eg. almonds, pecans, walnuts, kidney beans, black beans etc…) Let soak for 2-4 hours until a light foamy scum forms on the surface of the water. This will clean nuts and beans of bacteria/fungus etc… Rinse well, then refill with fresh water, add 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar and let soak overnight. For Nuts: rinse and dehydrate. This makes “crispy nuts”, which makes them easier to digest. For Beans: rinse and cook
- In the Home:
- Humidifiers/Vaporizers: Use 1 pint 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water. Acts as an air purifier against bacteria & viruses in the home. (Helps keep them clean, too.)
- Laundry: Add 8oz. 3% H2O2 to your wash in place of bleaches.
- Blood Stain Remover: Spray 3% H2O2 on blood stains and watch it foam up! Wash right away.
- Houseplants: Put 1oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 quart of water. Water or mist plants with this solution. For use as an insecticide spray, mix one cup white sugar with 4–8oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water.
- Hot Tub: Start up with 8oz. 35% H2O2 to 250 gallons of water. Maintain with 6-8oz. of 35% H2O2 weekly, depending on use and direct sunshine on water. Use in place of chlorine.
- In the Garden:
- Plants/Garden/Fruit Trees Spray: Add 1oz. 35% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water. Spray on plants early in the morning when dew is still present and humidity is higher than 70%. This promotes protein growth, stimulates carbon dioxide fixation and helps to grow strong roots.
- Fungus/Mold control for roses and vegetables: Mix 5 Tbsp. baking soda, 1oz. 35% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water. Spray this solution onto the plants and leaves.
- Insecticide Spray: Mix one cup white sugar with 4–8oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water. Spray on garden plants.
- On the Farm:
- Drinking Water: Add 1-2oz. 35% H2O2 to 50 gallons of drinking water for farm animals. This reduces bacteria/viruses and parasite loads. ~ Farmers have reported increased milk yields, marked reduction of scours, parasites, sickness and disease, increased conception rates, healthier babies and increased weight gain.
- Udder Wash for Milking: Add 1oz. 35% H2O2 to 1 gallon of warm water for cows and goats. Reduces bacterial counts and softens teats.
- To Prevent Spoilage: Add 2-4 drops of 35% H2O2 per gallon of milk.
- Drenching: Add 1-2oz. 35% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water. This solution can be given orally to cows/goats with any udder infections and for those that are off feed.
- †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Neither the manufacture or distributor or seller makes any claims or representation of this product.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh