Enjoy your detox with an upgraded High Quality Canadian Red Cedar Wood, fully equipped with bluetooth digital control panel, built-in bluetooth sound system, and full color LED star ceiling lighting!
- For Indoor use only
- High 200F temps are perfect for detox, weight loss, and many other health benefits!
- Upgraded Harvia Stainless Steel 6KW (6000W) Heater!
- Upgraded Marble Stone Backsplash to help radiate the heat
- New Upgraded Bluetooth Equipped Digital Control Panel
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Door Hinges
- Upgraded LED Chromatherapy Star Ceiling Lighting System w/ Remote
- Built-In Stereo Sound System (Bluetooth)
- Upgraded Heavy Duty Door Handle
- Built-In Cedar Backrests
- Custom Cedar Heater Fence Included
- Built-In White LED Ceiling Light ( In addition to the star lightning )
- Complete with all accessories: Rocks, Thermometer / Hygrometer, Water Bucket, and Water Ladle to create steam
- Installation by a licensed electrician is required
- Curbside delivery only
- Full 5-Year Structure + 1-Year Electrical Manufacturer Parts Warranty Included
An upgraded version with high-quality Canadian Red Cedar Wood. This exceptional material enhances both the durability and elegance of the Steam Sauna. Moreover, it comes fully equipped with a state-of-the-art Bluetooth digital control panel, allowing you to conveniently customize your experience. In addition, they have integrated a cutting-edge Bluetooth sound system, ensuring you can enjoy your favorite tunes while you relax. To further elevate your ambiance, it was incorporated with a mesmerizing full-color LED star ceiling lighting, providing a captivating atmosphere. We are confident that these enhancements will take your enjoyment to new heights!
Health Benefits of Steam Sauna Bath:
LED Color Lights Therapy ( Chromatherapy color ) - Research results says that full-spectrum, ultraviolet, colored, and laser light can have therapeutic value for a range of conditions from chronic pain and depression to immune disorders.
Help fight illness - As your body is exposed to the heat of a sauna and steam it produces white blood cells more rapidly, which in turn helps to fight illnesses and helps to kill viruses. It can relieve the uncomfortable symptoms of sinus congestion from colds or allergies.
Improved Sleep - Research has shown that an evening sauna helps a deeper and more relaxed sleep. The calming heat from sauna results a slow and relaxing decline in endorphins is key in facilitating sleep.
Help relieve stress - heating therapy in sauna helps us to relax and regulates the level of cortisol in the blood and it stimulates the production of serotonin.. Cortisol is the hormone released when we are stressed. While Serotonin is our happy hormone that makes us feel better.
Helps Blood Circulation and improve Heart health - Research says that the heart rate can rise from 60-70 bpm (beats per minute) to 110-120 bpm in the sauna (140-150 bpm with more intensive bathing), and can often sink to below normal after the cooling off stage. Regular sauna usage has been shown to reduce the risk of all-cause mortality and fatal cardiac incidents along with reduced risk of stroke and hypertension.
Sauna Steam Bath Flushes Toxins - Sweating can help reduce levels of lead, copper, zinc, nickel, mercury and chemicals - which are all toxins we absorb from our environments.
The Right Way to Detox!
Whenever you detox your body, especially with the use of a wet/dry heat sauna, it is important to:
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally with Ionized Alkalized Water
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
- Drape a cold washcloth over your head to bring your core temperature down (especially if you have hypertension).
Please Note: People with health concerns or taking certain medications while pregnant should always ask your health care provider before using a sauna.
A two person Sauna
Power Requirements: AC220-240V 60Hz, 6000W (6KW). Unit will draw roughly 25-28 Amps. It is recommended to run a 40A breaker.
Outside Measurements: 61.25" Wide x 47.5" Deep (Not including door handle, with door handle its 50" Deep) x 75.25" Height
Inside Measurements: 57" Wide x 43" Deep x 68.25" Height (Floor to ceiling)
- Bench Measurements: 57" Wide x 19.5" Deep (Bench Height 17.5")
Floor Measurements (Foot area): 43" Wide x 24" Deep
Door Measurements: 21.5" Wide x 67.5" Height
- Product Net Weight: 600lbs. Gross Weight ~800lbs. Crated Weight
- Assembly is required. Ships flat packed to save space.
LTL Curbside Delivery Only
The delivery driver cannot do any unpacking or inside delivery. Freight carrier will call to schedule a good delivery time. Make sure to provide the best phone number.
Some areas will have an additional charge for delivery. These are NYC, Long Island areas, Florida Keys, and some other islands off the mainland US which are hard to reach by the freight carriers. We have found some remote areas can have a slightly higher cost. We will call prior to shipping if any problem with your delivery address.
WE ONLY SHIP TO THE MAINLAND UNITED STATES AND CANADA. Sorry we do not ship overseas at this time. We can ship to Alaska by way of ocean carrier. (barge service from Seattle) Contact us for rates on this service.
All items are in stock in a US warehouse, and will ship within a few days after customer confirmed shipping address and best phone number for our carrier to call! Please allow approx 7 to 14 business days on average to arrive once shipped. *** Some remote areas can take longer.
We do also accept returns for a refund within 14 days of arrival. There is a 20% restocking fee on returned items. All items must be returned complete, with all accessories including original box. We do not pay return shipping on refunds, but we do pay return shipping if an item is faulty and we are replacing it.