Relax Lie Down Far Infrared Sauna Blanket (Low EMF)
- Full body benefits -- FIR energy is distributed evenly throughout the sauna
- Powerful 1000 Watt Heater that will never burn the skin
- Ideal Temperature Range, between 140°F to 170°F, for activating blood and lymph circulation and metabolism.
- Low EMF
- Easy to set up or dismantle in just a few minutes. No tools needed.
Relax While Experiencing Deep Penetrating Therapeutic Heat, Full Body Detoxification, and Effective Pain Relief with this Low EMF Sauna
This personal sauna blanket contains a far infrared ray (FIR) heat source. Quality distinguishes it from any other saunas. It delivers a safe, complete sauna experience from its compact and portable blanket design. Using patented and award winning technology, this dry home sauna blanket achieves positive therapeutic outcomes for a variety of conditions, at a fraction of the cost and effort required from other types of treatment.
The main component in the radiator is a ceramic semi conductor that excludes near and middle infrared energy, and actively radiates far infrared light with a wavelength between 4 and 14 microns.
The Right Way to Detox!
The Relax Portable Infrared Sauna provides deep penetrating therapeutic heat through the use of far infrared rays. Whenever you detox your body, especially with the use of a portable dry heat sauna, it is important to:
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally with Ionized Alkalized Water
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
Far Infrared Ray (FIR) Sauna Therapy Benefits
Clinical research of FIR sauna therapy show significant results:
- FIR Sauna therapy appears to promote improved blood pressure in persons with hypertension. Significant reductions in systolic blood pressure have been reported from regular 15-30 minute FIR sauna sessions.
- FIR sauna has been studied for obesity and hypertension. People in the study either exercised for 15 minutes with 30 minutes of FIR sauna or just exercised only three times per week for eight weeks. The subjects in the sauna group lost 1.8 times as much weight and 4.6 times as much body fat as the control group.
Full 1 Year Warranty
What Makes the Relax Lie-Down Dry Heat Sauna Blanket Better Than Steam Saunas?
- With no steam and no thermo of the ordinary sauna, you will still sweat all over your body when you use the FIR, even if it is in winter! This unique high-quality infrared sauna blanket, with exclusive beneficial features, is finally affordable and can be used in the privacy of your home, apartment or any living environment without the need of large spaces & special communications to work it. Its design includes the most desirable features that the expansive and fancy saunas have. With this portable far infrared FIR sauna blanket, you will have even more conveniences and benefits then with a large wooden sauna.
- The sauna blanket emits far infrared rays, which are part of the sun’s natural spectrum, just beyond visible red. It warms the body directly instead of heating the air in the enclosure like traditional steam saunas. Steam saunas require temperatures ranging from 175°-200°F (80-95°C) to promote perspiration and some people have difficulty breathing this hot humid air. The lower heat range of 140°F-170°F for the sauna blanket produces similar results (and a lower electric bill).
- The softer heat of the sauna blanket also penetrates deeper into the body (2-3 in. or 5-8 cm. deep) and draws out more toxins than a steam sauna. It is more sanitary because it will not spread and cultivate bacteria like a traditional humid sauna.
- The far infrared sauna blanket applies hi-tech of super conductive and ultra thin carbon fiber heating element. The high heat efficiency helps you perspire, activate the build, promote blood circulation, and keep body healthy. 10 minutes of using the sauna bath corresponds to 30 minutes of jogging for exhaust sweat.
- Dry heat is mold and mildew free.
- Dr. Aundrea Adams of the International Institute of Holistic Healing compared the detoxification findings of FIR and steam saunas. She found that sweat generated using a steam sauna was composed of up to 97% water while sweat released after FIR sauna therapy was composed of only 80-85% water. The remaining 15-20% of sweat was composed of heavy metals, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia, uric acid and fat- soluble toxins.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh