Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl or HClO) Disinfectant Water Generator
- Easy to Use
- Produces Hypochlorous Acid
- Hypochlorous Acid is an EPA Registered Disinfectant
- Virus Killing Disinfectant
- Perfect for Cleaning around the House
Kill Viruses and Bacteria with Hypochlorous Acid Water
This machine is a high efficiency disinfectant maker. Its main function is producing hypochlorous acid disinfectant water in just 7 minutes.
What does the Portable Hypochlorous Acid Water Disinfectant Water Maker Machine do?
- Quick and Easy - Produce antiviral and anti-bacterial hypochlorous acid disinfectant water in just 7 minutes. Use household salt and water to generate disinfectant with sterilization function through our machine.
- Safe and Convenient - Homemade hypochlorous acid disinfectant can directly use edible salt and water as raw materials. The self-made disinfectant is environmentally friendly, safe, and has no toxic or side effects. Hypochlorous acid water can be safely used but not drinkable.
- Adjust Concentration to Fit Your Needs - Default concentration is relatively high, but can be adjusted according to your own use.
What is Hypochlorous Acid?
Hypochlorous acid (HOCl or HClO) is a a weak acid similar to that of a mild citrus juice. Iti s also a powerful oxidant that is effective against invading bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It is also used in healthcare, food safety, water treatment, and general sanitation.
Hypochlorous acid has been approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and can be used for various purposes such as food sterilization.
It does not cause rough skin that results from constant use of alcohol-based sterilizer, and is safe enough to be taken orally. In dental clinics, for example, Hypochlorous acid is used for washing food. Hypochlorous acid water is also very effective as a deodorant that counteracts the odors of ammonia and methyl mercaptan, both released by foodstuffs as they start to age.
Benefits of Hypochlorous Acid
Hypochlorous Acid can safely be used to clean, disinfect and deodorize homes, hospitals, clinics, retirement homes, animal shelters, food processing plants, schools, day care, gymnasium, call-centers office buildings and public facilities.
Hypochlorous Acid has been shown to kill Botulism, Tetanus, Gangrene, Strep, Scarlet Fever, Mastitis, Lupus, Meningitis, Tuberculosis, Lyme Disease, Pneumonia, Rocky Mountain Fever, Trench Fever, Cat Scratch Fever, Salmonella, Bubonic Plague, E. Coli, Cholera, Hepatitis A, B & C, Epstein Barr, Flu, Rabies, Rotavirus, Rubella, Measles, Mumps, and more.
Where can you use Hypochlorous Acid disinfection water?
- Floor Sterilization
- Clean up after pets
- Toy Sterilization
- Furniture Sterilization
- Car Disinfection
- Bedroom Sterilization
- Dishes Cleaning
- Clean up in your Office
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh