Who Shouldn’t Use Ionic Detox Foot Baths?
Ionic Detox foot baths are a great supplement to improving your overall health, but like any medical treatment, they come with their own dos and don’ts. At HEALTHandMED, we get a lot of questions about when someone should and should not use Ionic Detox Foot Baths and we’ve compiled a list that should help you make sure you’re using your Ionic Detox system properly.
You shouldn't use Ionic Foot Detox without supervision:
- If you’re pregnant or nursing
- If you’re using a pacemaker
- If you’re less than 10 years old without adult supervision – more info
- If you’re eating or drinking – Important to prevent over-activation of the digestive organs. Wait 15-20 minutes after each session before ingesting food.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electronic implements
- If you have had an organ transplant
- If you have epilepsy
- If you have open wounds on your feet
- If you are currently undergoing any form of radiation or chemotherapy
- If you are a hemophiliac or taking blood thinners