Who Shouldn’t Use Ionic Detox Foot Baths?
Ionic Detox foot baths are a great supplement to improving your overall health, but like any medical treatment, they come with their own dos and don’ts. At HEALTHandMED, we get a lot of questions about when someone should and should not use Ionic Detox Foot Baths and we’ve compiled a list that should help you make sure you’re using your Ionic Detox system properly.
You shouldn't use Ionic Foot Detox without supervision:
- If you’re pregnant or nursing
- If you’re using a pacemaker
- If you’re less than 10 years old without adult supervision – more info
- If you’re eating or drinking – Important to prevent over-activation of the digestive organs. Wait 15-20 minutes after each session before ingesting food.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electronic implements
- If you have had an organ transplant
- If you have epilepsy
- If you have open wounds on your feet
- If you are currently undergoing any form of radiation or chemotherapy
- If you are a hemophiliac or taking blood thinners
If you're interested in getting the most out of your foot detox machine, including the best ionic foot detox machine, it's important to follow the guidelines for use and safety provided by HEALTHandMED.