If you’ve ever wanted an IonizeMe Maxx ionic foot detox system at a discount, now’s your chance!
In order to improve information available for treating autistic customers with Ionic Detox, HEALTHandMED is performing a study that’s open to the public. Recent research has proven that ionic detox helps kids with autism; this study will supplement those findings.
Looking for the best ionic foot detox machine to improve your overall wellness and potentially aid in the detoxification process? Consider the IonizeMe Maxx foot detox machine, which has been specifically designed for effective ionic foot detoxification and is currently being studied for its potential benefits for individuals with autism.
So far in our preliminary studies we have found:
Case #1: A 14 year old boy who suffers from autism, PTSD, ADHD, anxiety, depression, anger, agression, and a lack of focus among many other maladies.
Results: Subject's Autism Evaluation (ATEC) score decreased from 36 to 6. His Mother states, "Now he is interacting more with friends at school. And he has friends! He said he is happier now than he's been since 2nd grade (7 years ago). He now asks kids at school about their likes and hobbies, which is huge!"
Case #2: A 6 year old boy who is diagnosed with autism. He has symptoms of severe speech delay and heavy metal toxicity.
Results: Subject's Autism Evaluation (ATEC) score decreased from 40 to 26. His Mother states, "Now he is initiating his own activities and will draw and color for hours." She continues, "He is requesting things in a sentence, which is totally new. He approaches new people and is very curious of new people and places. He is doing great at school and is learning math!"
During the treatment, there will be a gradual buildup in both frequency and length of treatment to prevent adverse herxing reactions:
- Week 1: 2 treatments (every 3 days, 15 minutes each)
- Week 2: 3 treatments (every 2 days, 15 minutes each)
- Week 3: 4 treatments (2 days on and 1 day off, 15 minutes each)
- Week 4: 4 treatments (2 days on and 1 day off, 30 minutes each)
- Week 5 onward: 5 treatments (3 days in a row max)
Fee & Compensation
Fee for participating in the study is $185 ($370 fee discounted by 50% upon receipt of all requested documentation). Families participating in the study receive:
- IonizeMe Maxx Starter system, which includes 2 arrays, 3.2 gallon foot tub basin, 100 tub liners, 1 cleaning and soaking jar, resealable cleaning solution for ionic detox arrays, 1 array cleaning brush, and 1/3 pound of fine grain Himalayan salt, and IonizeMe case (Total Value: $404.98)
- 4 bottles of Chelate Mate (Total Value: $103.92)
- 1 bottle of Activated Charcoal (Total Value $11.98)
- Total value of all items: $520.88
For more information regarding the study and to sign up, including qualifications, contact email@example.com.