The far infrared ray belt uses 5 year old bamboo from certain remote mountains, refined through high temperatures. This bamboo charcoal emits far infrared rays (part of the sunlight spectrum just below visible red light) and negative ions. We can experience its energy as gentle, radiant heat, which can penetrate up to 3.5 inches beneath the skin.
What Are Infrared Rays and Why Are They Beneficial ?
Infrared Rays Work to Enhance Health By:
- Improving micro circulation by exerting strong rotational and vibrational effects on the molecular level
- Increasing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in blood cells to the body’s soft tissue areas
- Enhancing white cell function, thereby increasing immune response and the elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular waste products
- Removing accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation, which is often at the core of many health problems. When FIR waves are applied, the water molecules that encapsulate the toxins get heated up and start to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds of the atoms that are holding together the water molecules. As the breakdown of water molecules occurs, encapsulated gases and other toxic materials are released and the body gets rejuvenated.
- Promoting regeneration and fast healing
- Increasing metabolism between blood and tissue
- Stimulating the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neuro-chemicals involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations and blood pressure
FAR Infrared Therapy (FIR) Has Been Shown To:
- Increase blood flow
- Assist in the resolution of inflammation and edema
- Relieve muscle pain and spasms
- Decrease joint stiffness
- Relieve arthritis pain
- Help regenerate soft tissues after injury
- Increase the extensibility of collagen tissue
- Relieve Raynaud’s syndrome