Nano Plus Water Filtration System
- Easy Replaceable Filters
- Healthier Drinking Water
- Uses Less Water than Standard RO Filters
- Removes Problem Materials .0001 Microns and Larger
- Includes Full1 Year Warranty
The new Nano PLUS Mineral Water Filtration System
Nano filtration provides great quality of filtration for drinking water at home leaving a good amount of the minerals that are naturally present in the water while addressing harmful substances and it has been redesigned to provide you not only with the same great filtration as our previous model but also it has been improved with all quick connect water connections for easier installation and the new twist lock technology for simpler service allowing just about anyone to replace the filters leaving little to no mess in the process.
There are hundreds of toxins and poisons in the water that standard water filters cannot address and until now health conscious people were left with only two choices: distillation and reverse osmosis (RO). RO is by far the most common choice of filtration out of the two but there are problems with the process and resulting water such as excessive waste of water and the fact that the water is completely free of minerals (that help keep the water with a neutral or slightly alkaline pH) causing the water to become acid. The Chanson Nano Plus provides a solution to this filtration dilemma wasting much less water than the RO system in the process and allowing a good amount of the good to remain in the water (pH and mineral content left will depend on the initial pH and initial amount of minerals in the source water).
Our Nano Plus Filtration System uses a pressure pump to force the water through a membrane that separates from the water anything larger than 0.0001 microns of size causing VOC’s, SOC’s, bacteria, viral contaminants and many other impurities to be removed from the water.
Some of the advantages of the Chanson Nano-Filtration System vs. Reverse Osmosis Systems are
- Allows a good amount of health-essential minerals to remain in the water instead of removing them and rendering the water to become acidic.
- Lower operating costs and requires less maintenance (Nano membranes can last up to two years between changes. Membrane lifetime will depend on water usage and quality of water source).
- Lower amount of waste water compared to standard OR systems - 1:1 vs. 1:5.
- Superior in taste because of mineral content.
- Can be customized to fit your local water supply if there are any special needs.
These are some of the most important contaminants addressed by the Chanson Nano Plus
- Over 99% removed: Bacteria, Viruses, Mold, Spores, Fungus, Crytosporidium, Giardia Lambia, Parasites.
- Over 90% removed: Barium, Bicarbonate, Bromine, Chloride, Chlorine, Chloramine, Chromium, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Manganese, Mercury, Nickel, Silver, Turbidity and more.
- Over 85% removed: Aluminum, Cadmium, Carbon Tetrachloride, Lead, Nitrate, Organics, Pesticides, Radium, Silica, SOC’s, Sodium, Strontium, THM’s, TOC, and Uranium.
- VOC’s 75% and more.
- Over 50% removed: Arsenic, Benzene, Borate, Calcium, Selenium, Water Hardness/TDS and more.
- Custom Removal: The Chanson Nano Filter can be “made to order” to specifically address YOUR water issues, ask us to review your water report before purchase.
NOTE: Percentages are based on results using 90% Nano elements (Nano Filter NSF Test Results). Contaminants or other substances addressed by this water treatment device are not necessarily in your water. Using the standard 50% Nano elements will reduce some of these percentages.
The Chanson Nano Plus can be used alone or in conjunction with a water ionizer
The Nano Plus can be used on its own with an accessory faucet to have great quality of filtered drinking water since it allows a good amount of minerals to remain in the water or it can be used as a pre-filter to supply cleaner water that has plenty of minerals for a water ionizer to produce great quality of alkaline or acid water (Mineral content in water determines its conductivity properties and it varies depending on the water source. In soft water areas the Nano might not leave enough minerals for water to be conductive enough and you might need to add a remineralizer). The Nano Plus comes with a storage tank that is optional if it is used as a stand alone filter but it is a must when used with a water ionizer.
Mineral reduction capabilities
The Nano element will reject multivalent ions such as calcium and sulfate allowing the Nao system to work as a natural water softener for your drinking water without the use of chemicals or salt solutions. Many of the water sources in the US have hard water (hardness is mainly made up of calcium and magnesium) and the Nano system could be extra beneficial for anyone that needs to reduce the excess of minerals like calcium for medical reasons that they could be getting from the water.
All Chanson Water Filtration Systems are covered by a one year warranty. Warranty covers pump, electrical parts, filter housings, hoses and connections without any exclusion as long as the problem is not caused by any installation errors, misuse of the equipment leaks, excess of pressure (not recommended with water pressure above 60PSI), excess of sediments in the water source, or improper maintenance (not replacing filters on time which should be about every 12 months).
It is important when going on vacation or being away from home for a length of time that you shut off the water supply to the water filter or to the house if possible. When the installation is new make sure to monitor the site where the filter is installed to make sure that there are not small or slow leaks coming from the tubes or connections. It is also recommended to install a leak detector that will close the water supply to the filter in case of leaks. Chanson Water USA makes no guarantees as to the performance of this device.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh