- 20 semi-conductors in each of the two 750 watt radiators produce uninterrupted FIR emissions
- Actively radiates far infrared light with a wavelength between 4 and 14 microns.
- Ideal Temperature Range, between 140°F to 170°F, for activating blood and lymph circulation and metabolism.
- 44 in. height allows a tall person to enjoy it. Other portable FIR saunas are shorter — only 37-41 in. tall
- Low EMF
Deep Penetrating Therapeutic Heat. Body Detoxification. Pain Relief with This Low EMF Sauna
This personal sauna tent contains a far infrared ray (FIR) heat source. Quality distinguishes it from any other saunas. It delivers a safe, complete sauna experience from its compact and portable design. Using patented and award winning technology, this dry home sauna achieves positive therapeutic outcomes for a variety of conditions, at a fraction of the cost and effort required from other types of treatment.
What Makes the Relax Portable Infrared Sauna Superior To Other portable dry heat saunas?
Simply put, the biggest reason this sauna stands out from the competition is due to its Emitters of Far Infrared Energy. The sauna uses semi-conductor chips to filter out all of the Non-Resonating Far Infrared, the mid infrared and the near infrared – so that you get a Pure Far Infrared Energy – which is the ONLY ENERGY FREQUENCY which RESONATES with the WATER CELLS in your body, and PULSATES them.
The main component in the radiator is a ceramic semi conductor that excludes near and middle infrared energy, and actively radiates far infrared light with a wavelength between 4 and 14 microns.
The Right Way to Detox!
The Relax Portable Infrared Sauna provides deep penetrating therapeutic heat through the use of far infrared rays. Whenever you detox your body, especially with the use of a portable dry heat sauna, it is important to:
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally with Ionized Alkalized Water
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
Far Infrared Ray (FIR) Sauna Therapy Benefits
Clinical research of FIR sauna therapy show significant results:
- FIR Sauna therapy appears to promote improved blood pressure in persons with hypertension. Significant reductions in systolic blood pressure have been reported from regular 15-30 minute FIR sauna sessions.
- FIR sauna has been studied for obesity and hypertension. People in the study either exercised for 15 minutes with 30 minutes of FIR sauna or just exercised only three times per week for eight weeks. The subjects in the sauna group lost 1.8 times as much weight and 4.6 times as much body fat as the control group.
- a folding nylon chair
- a collapsible sauna tent
- two far infrared emitting radiators, a timer switch, and two support poles (that keep the front of the tent fully billowed)
- a carrying bag is included with the Relax Sauna
220 lbs to 350 lbs
- Width= 2.6ft or 0.8m.
- Length= 2.6ft or 0.8m.
- Height= 3.8ft or 1.15m.
- Weight = 33 pounds or 15 kg
- 1.3 mG in area of vital organs
- 23.6 mG with meter touching the tent floor
Multiple semi conductors in the radiator produce uninterrupted FIR emissions. PTC resistors on the radiator's heater assembly enable electricity to flow continuously while the temperature in the sauna chamber is kept between 140° - 170° degrees Fahrenheit. FIR energy is not visible to the human eye, but it is detectable as heat.
It has been demonstrated in clinical tests that FIR energy rays are highly therapeutic. Human cells absorb far infrared in a range of 8 to 13 microns. Peak absorption occurs at 10 to 11 microns. FIR energy resonates with living biomass, optimizes cellular activity, and restores normal body processes that release toxins, and support normal health.
There are 20 of these semi-conductors in each of the two 750 watt radiators in the Relax Sauna. An electric fan on the back of each radiator cools the heater assemblies, and distributes comfortable heat quickly throughout the sauna's interior. The interior of the personal sauna tent is a mirror for far infrared rays. Its silver embedded nylon material prevents heat loss and reflects far infrared light throughout the sauna chamber like a glass mirror would reflect visible light.
What Makes the Relax Portable Dry Heat Sauna Better Than Steam Saunas?
- With no steam and no thermo of the ordinary sauna, you will still sweat all over your body when you use the FIR, even if it is in winter! This unique high-quality infrared sauna, with exclusive beneficial features, is finally affordable and can be used in the privacy of your home, apartment or any living environment without the need of large spaces & special communications to work it. Its design includes the most desirable features that the expansive and fancy saunas have. With this portable far infrared FIR sauna, you will have even more conveniences and benefits then with a large wooden sauna.
- The sauna emits far infrared rays, which are part of the sun’s natural spectrum, just beyond visible red. It warms the body directly instead of heating the air in the enclosure like traditional steam saunas. Steam saunas require temperatures ranging from 175°-200°F (80-95°C) to promote perspiration and some people have difficulty breathing this hot humid air. The lower heat range of 140°F-170°F for the sauna produces similar results (and a lower electric bill).
- The softer heat of the sauna also penetrates deeper into the body (2-3 in. or 5-8 cm. deep) and draws out more toxins than a steam sauna. It is more sanitary because it will not spread and cultivate bacteria like a traditional humid sauna.
- The far infrared sauna applies hi-tech of super conductive and ultra thin carbon fiber heating element. The high heat efficiency helps you perspire, activate the build, promote blood circulation, and keep body healthy. 10 minutes of using the sauna bath corresponds to 30 minutes of jogging for exhaust sweat. With its satisfying design, your head and hands can extend out for reading, watching TV, or listening to music.
- Dry heat is mold and mildew free.
- Dr. Aundrea Adams of the International Institute of Holistic Healing compared the detoxification findings of FIR and steam saunas. She found that sweat generated using a steam sauna was composed of up to 97% water while sweat released after FIR sauna therapy was composed of only 80-85% water. The remaining 15-20% of sweat was composed of heavy metals, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia, uric acid and fat- soluble toxins.