Natural Health with Directed Heat
One of the easiest and most natural ways to ease pain is with the use of a portable infrared sauna, which works similar to a standard steam sauna, but allows you to detoxify in comfort rather than having to stand sometimes unbearable heat. Steam saunas can make it difficult to breathe since they heat the air around you, while portable infrared saunas heat your skin directly, allowing you to breath normal air while also enjoying the comforts of the sauna’s heat.
The Saunas work on the following principles:
- Improves the microcirculation by soothing blood vessels.
- Increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients in blood cells to areas of the body’s soft tissues Improves functioning of white blood cells, which increases the immune response and elimination of foreign pathogens and cellular debris.
- Removes accumulated toxins by improving lymph circulation which are often at the core of many health problems. The build up of toxins in a health body could block the normal blood circulation and impair the cellular energy. When FIR waves are applied, the water molecules that encapsulate the toxins get heat up, and start to vibrate. This vibration reduces the ion bonds of the atoms that are holding together the molecules of water. As the breakdown of the water molecules occurs, encapsulated gases and other toxic materials are released and the body gets rejuvenated.
- Promotes regeneration and fast healing Increases metabolism between blood and tissue.
- Stimulates the hypothalamus, which controls the production of neuro-chemicals that are involved in such biological processes as sleep, mood, pain sensations and blood pressure.