The DuraFlo water filter used in the AquaBrick Water Filtration System has been tested and certified by independent water laboratories to establish the filterâ€™s â€śEnd of Lifeâ€ť for the removal of virus, bacteria, giardia. This Sagan filter uses nanofiber technology to safely purify 550 gallons of contaminated water for the removal of virus; and 700 gallons of contaminated water for the removal of bacteria, giardia and other toxins. It also will purify 500 gallons of swimming pool water. It removes 99.9999% of Bacteria, 99.99% of Virus, and 99.99% Giardia/Cryptosporidium and is certified with Aquaveritas â€“ the Micro Water Filter Quality Association.
The AquaBrick Water Filtration System filters any non-salt water source â€” even turbid flood waters. It removes virus, bacteria, cryptosporidium, giardia, fluoride, and 118 other toxins and chemicals. It also removes chlorine, so you can even make your swimming pool water safe to drink. This makes this Sagan filter a great item to have in your survival kit. The AquaBrick Containers can store water now â€“ or are ready to start filtering when the need may arise.
Sagan filter kit includes:
- AquaBrickâ„˘ Container â€“ holds 3 gallons of water for water storage and 20 lbs of food as an efficient food storage container
- DuraFloâ„˘ Water Filter (treats up to 700 gallons)
- hand pump
Simply fill the AquaBrick with water and insert the DuraFlo water filter into the AquaBrick. Use the hand pump to pressurize the brick, and safe purified water will quickly dispense from the spigot.
- Made of BPA Free High Density/High Impact Polyethylene Plastic
- Empty Brick Weight: 2.36 Lbs (1.07 Kg)
- Volume: 3 Gallons (11.35 Liters)
- Dimensions: 9â€łW x 18â€łL x 6â€łH (22.86 cm x 45.72 cm x 15.24 cm)