HEALTHandMED 100% Organic Oregano Essential Oil
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE: 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, “Fair For Life”/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: anti-infective, antibiotic, antiviral, antiseptic, stimulant, anti-aphrodisiac, emmenagogue, antiparasitic, expectorant, rubefacient, antifungal, immunostimulant
AFFINITY FOR: immune system, digestive system, sacral chakra, respiratory system
PLANT FAMILY: Labiatae
PART UTILIZED: leaves
EXTRACTION METHOD: steam distilled
AROMATIC CONSIDERATIONS: Oregano is not pleasant diffused by itself. However, the antimicrobial properties can be pleasantly diffused into the air as part of a blended oil formula.
APPLICATION: Be sure to dilute very well before applying to the feet or to the body.
EMOTIONAL / SPIRITUAL / MENTAL ASPECTS: Oregano essential oil promotes a feeling of strength and stability.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS: Oregano, in either herbal or essential oil form, has strong antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Pure oregano essential oil balances metabolism, strengthens the vital centers of the body, and is an immune stimulant. In the respiratory tract, oregano is useful for treating chronic bronchitis, respiratory infections, pneumonia, pulmonary tuberculosis, colds, and flu.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Pure oregano essential oil is an extremely beneficial and effective oil which has received some attention from the media lately. Unfortunately, too many reporters and announcers do not know the difference between therapeutic grade essential oils and oils which have been diluted with carrier type oils. DO NOT follow their suggestions and use large quantities at once. 2 or 3 drops of a pure essential oil is always sufficient.
CAUTIONS: Should be avoided or used very cautiously during pregnancy. Can cause extreme skin irritation if applied repeatedly without dilution. Should be used with a little bit of caution when diffused. Probably too strong for use in baths. Be sure to dilute well when applying to the body.