To improve the function of the immune system and colon during an ionic foot detoxification protocol, and to increase the absorption of nutrients, take 2 soil based probiotic capsules per day, preferably 100% plant based broad spectrum formula.
ReZealiant Living Soil Based Probiotic Formula
- 10 Billion CFU per capsule – 20 Strains
- Free from fillers, excipients, gluten, artificial colors, preservatives or GMO’s.
- Supports normal intestinal comfort and function, and promotes healthy intestinal elimination regularity and consistency.*
- Helps maintain a healthy, balanced immune system which is beneficial to overall health.*
Why do you need soil based probiotics?
Probiotics are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health. Present in many foods, live probiotic cultures populate the intestinal tract where they play a positive role in digestive andimmune health. Soil based organisms maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut. Certain probiotic blends help support normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria, and promote regular bowel function.*
Who should use soil based Probiotics?
Probiotics can be used by anyone who seeking to restore their digestive health. Dysbiosis is an imbalance of micro flora in the gut, often caused by diets high in processed and refined foods, as well as an over-toxic environment. Anyone who consumes such a diet can benefit from soil based organisms.
Digestive health is critical to overall health, especially healthy immune system function. Probiotics can help maintain proper digestive function and promote overall health for those with a wide range of health concerns.
- Take 2 capsules 2 times per day with large glass of water.
- Begin with one capsule per day and increase over time to suggested daily use.
- Store product in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Free from: Fillers, Ecipients, animal products, gluten, dairy, or GMO
- As with any natural product, nutritional values and other characteristics will vary from batch to batch.
- CFU count per capsule at time of manufacturing. This CU count can remain through expiration date if stored in a cool dry place. If subjected to heat, reduction in level of CFU count may occur.