HEALTHandMED 100% Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE: 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, “Fair For Life”/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
HEALTHandMED Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) has a spicy, sweet, warm, & rich aroma but must be diluted & used with caution due to its naturally high phenol properties which can burn the skin. Cinnamon Bark is a very warming stimulant used for pancreas ailments such as diabetes or to increase circulation, boost the immune system or to aid the heart & nervous system. Cinnamon is very anti-infectious & can be used as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral or anti-parasitic oil. Cinnamon is also used for exhaustion, tension, anger, as an aphrodisiac or for digestion issues, cold, flu, warts, coughs, or rheumatism.
From a spiritual perspective, organic cinnamon bark essential oil is believed to have a warming, uplifting characteristic. Historically used for Flu, Rheumatism, Warts, Coughs, Colds, Viral Infections, Fungus, Bacteria.
Caution: A large persentage of people become sensitized according to studies to the Bark –it is strong.
Blends well with:Frankincense, Lavender, Cedarwood, Elemi, citrus oils, Ylang Ylang and other floral notes, Benzoin.
Ingredients: wild crafted from Madagascar & is a 1st distillation extracted ONLY from the Bark to yield a more beneficial & therapeutic oil than the leaf, twig, or leaf/bark/twig mixture.
Keep out of reach of children. Dilute before use. Do not take internally