HEALTHandMED 100% Organic Bergamot Essential Oil
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE: 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, “Fair For Life”/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
HEALTHandMED 100% organic bergamot essential oil (Citrus aurantium) has a tangy, fruity, citrusy & uplifting aroma. HM Bergamot essential oil is unaltered & therefore is NOT fuoro coumarine free (FCF) and still contains the naturally occurring chemicals that are not present in altered Bergamot oils which can cause increased photosensitivity if applied neat before sun exposure and therefore must be used with caution. Bergamot is often used for depression & anxiety, along with use for acne, eczema, overly oily skin or seborrhea. Bergamot is also used for balancing the nervous system, colic, intestinal infections & digestive problems along with cold, flu and fever.
This organic bergamot essential oil is antibacterial, anti-depressive, anti-infectious, antispasmodic, and works as a digestive stimulant. It gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavor. Its documentation begins with 16th century Italian folk medicine. It became outrageously popular as a perfume with Napoleon for its fruity, bitter, powerful citrus freshness.
It is gently relaxing, yet distinctly uplifting. It cleanses the mind and stimulates the central nervous system. The fresh fruity-floral aroma soothes the flow of Qi-energy. When accepted with an open heart Bergamot reminds us that each of us has something to be thankful for. Rejoice, energize and be grateful. The passages of dark energies in our lives are our greatest teachers. Use Bergamot to throw light on the darkness to reveal its secrets. Experience yourself as the scent of life and illuminate yourself from within regardless of what your circumstances are today.
Organic bergamot essential oil has the ability to disperse that stagnant energy that manifests as tension, irritability and frustration. It encourages the release of pent up feelings while helping to rediscover spontaneity and optimism. Bergamot helps you to relax and LET GO.
CAUTION – Do not use Bergamot in direct sunlight. The bergaptene it contains is photosensitizing.
Therapeutic actions: Analgesic, antidepressant, antiseptic, antiviral, deodorant, digestive, febrifuge, sedative, vulnerary, stress, tension, fear, hysteria, infection (all types including skin), anorexia, psoriasis, eczema and general convalescence. Fevers, Boils, Thrush, Acne, Tension, Wounds, Eczema, Psoriasis, Scabies, Ulcers, Coughs, Herpes, Leucorrhoea, Respiratory and Urinary tract infections, Tonsillitis (acute), T.B., Insect repellant, Stress; (Anti-depressant
Blends Well With: Black Pepper, Clary sage, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Jasmine, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Orange, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver and Ylang Ylang
Keep out of reach of children. Dilute before use. Do not take internally