FIR-Real Sauna Blanket w/ 3 Zones (Low EMF)
- Temperature Range: 86°F to 140°F in top, middle, and bottom zones
- Powerful: 300 Watts output, 456 Watts per square meter
- Low EMF (harmful electromagnetic radiation), ~3 milligauss
- Safe infrared, between 4 and 14 µm wavelengths
- Full 1 Year Warranty
The FIR-Real sauna blanket has extremely low EMFs (harmful electromagnetic radiation) operates at 36V DC, which means lower EMF, making the Far Infrared Sauna Blanket safe to use. We tested this far infrared sauna blanket with a EMF meter placed inside the center of the blanket and found that the EMFs constantly remained in the range of less than or equal to 0.3 milligauss throughout operation. In contrast, when another similar looking far infrared sauna blanket is tested, we find that the EMFs jump off the scale — our meter goes up to 100 milligauss. The recommended safe level is 0.5 – 2.5 milligauss. So, with these other far infrared sauna blankets, it is kind of like laying on top of a microwave oven.
The material of this low EMF portable infrared sauna feels more like a fabric and less like a plastic than knockoff far infrared sauna blankets. It is made with carbon fiber elements, polyurethane, and waterproof PVC.
This low EMF portable infrared sauna is the easy way to help detoxify and shed pounds! The far infrared sauna blanket’s supplied digital controller allows the independent adjustment of THREE (3) separate heat zones (lower, midsection and upper body) from 30℃ (86F) to 60℃ (140F) , along with a digital timer that can be set for up to 95 minutes. This low EMF portable infrared sauna blanket uses AC power in the blanket and operates at 300 Watts.
The Right Way to Detox!
The FIR-Real FIR100 portable infrared sauna provides deep penetrating therapeutic heat through the use of far infrared rays. Whenever you detox your body, especially with the use of a sauna it is important to:
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally with Ionized Alkalized Water
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
What Makes the FIR-Real™ Sauna Blanket Better Than Steam Saunas?
- With no steam and no thermo of the ordinary sauna, you will still sweat all over your body when you use the FIR blanket, even if it is in winter! This unique high quality far infrared portable sauna blanket, with exclusive beneficial features, is finally affordable and can be used in the privacy of your home, apartment or any living environment without the need of large spaces & special communications to work it. Its design includes the most desirable features that the expansive and fancy saunas have. With this portable far infrared FIR sauna you will have even more conveniences and benefits then with a large wooden sauna.
- The FIR-Real™ sauna blanket emits far infrared rays, which are part of the sun’s natural spectrum, just beyond visible red. It warms the body directly instead of heating the air in the enclosure like traditional steam saunas. Steam saunas require temperatures ranging from 175°-200°F (80-95°C) to promote perspiration and some people have difficulty breathing this hot humid air. The lower heat range of 86°F to 140°F for the FIR-Real™ sauna produces similar results (and a lower electric bill).
- The softer heat of the FIR-Real™ sauna blanket also penetrates deeper into the body (2-3 in. or 5-8 cm. deep) and draws out more toxins than a steam sauna. It is more sanitary because it will not spread and cultivate bacteria like a traditional humid sauna.
- The far infrared sauna blanket applies hi-tech of super conductive and ultra thin carbon fiber heating element. The high heat efficiency helps you perspire, activate the build, promote blood circulation, and keep body healthy. 10 minutes of using the portable heating blanket corresponds to 30 minutes of jogging for exhaust sweat. With its satisfying design, your head and hands can extend out for reading, watching TV, or listening to music.
- Dry heat is mold and mildew free.
- Dr. Aundrea Adams of the International Institute of Holistic Healing compared the detoxification findings of FIR and steam saunas. She found that sweat generated using a steam sauna was composed of up to 97% water while sweat released after FIR sauna therapy was composed of only 80-85% water. The remaining 15-20% of sweat was composed of heavy metals, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia, uric acid and fat- soluble toxins.
- Virtually 100% of the infrared emitted from the FIR-Real™ heating panels is far infrared between 4 and 14 µm, the beneficial range for humans.
- Temperature Range: 30℃ (86F) to 60℃ (140F)
- 3 Section Temperature Control with Memory Function
- EMF: < 0.3 milligauss
- 87% Emissivity (87% infrared and 13% heat)
- Quantity of Negative Ions: 1110/cubic cm
- Infrared Energy Density: 456 Watts/square meter at 99F
- Timer Range: 5 to 95 minutes
- Input Power: 300 Watts
- Input Voltage: 100-110V AC
- Output Power: 300W (max)
- Output Voltage: 36V DC
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Dimensions in Box: 20″ x 18″ x 10″
- Dimensions Set Up: 72″ x 36″
- Safe to Operate: CE Certified, tested by IEC standard.
- Full 1 Year Warranty
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FIR sauna is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or ailment. DO NOT attempt to self-treat any disease with the FIR sauna without direct supervision of a certified physician. If you have a disease, be certain to consult with your primary-care physician before using an FIR sauna. The information contained in this site is for general information purposes only and does not address individual circumstances or medical conditions. It may not be right for you and should not be relied upon in making decisions about your health. Always consult your doctor for medical advice. No adverse affects from far infrared sauna therapy have ever been reported, even with end stage congestive heart failure patients. Nevertheless, persons with cardiovascular conditions should exercise extreme caution when exposed to prolonged heat. In all situations, hydration is a requirement for sauna use. Drinking water is recommended before and after sauna use. The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. Consult with the child’s pediatrician before using the sauna.The FIR sauna should not be used by hemophiliacs. Sauna is for personal use and should not be used in a commercial setting
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh