Vitamin Code® RAW D3™ 5,000IU (60 Caps.)
Vitamin Code RAW Vitamin D3 is different from any other vitamin D nutritional supplement available today. In following
with the Vitamin Code philosophy, RAW Vitamin D3 is a whole food vitamin D complex that is gluten- and dairy-free with no binders
or fillers, and contains live probiotics and enzymes. More importantly, Vitamin Code RAW D3 is a raw source of vitamin D3.
Why Do I Need Vitamin D?
As vitamin D deficiency has become more prevalent, the attention and focus paid to vitamin D have increased, and for good reason.
Most people familiar with vitamin D understand that this nutrient is essential to skeletal system health.
Along with calcium, vitamin D is considered vital for maintaining healthy bones. Vitamin D actually regulates the use of
calcium in the body by dramatically increasing its absorption and utilization. Much of the interest in vitamin D stems from the fact that it’s found throughout the body in over 600 receptor sites including the brain and the heart. Due to the fact that vitamin D
receptors are so prevalent in the body, research has increased on vitamin D, and seemingly everyday new studies tout the health benefits
of vitamin D consumption. Recent studies have also shown that vitamin D supports immune health by helping to regulate the immune system.
The brain is home to dozens of vitamin D receptor sites, and vitamin D has been shown to enhance memory and concentration.
Vitamin D supports healthy digestion, again since receptor sites are found from the mouth all the way through the intestines.
Healthy vitamin D levels support two increasing areas of concern: breast health for women and prostate health for men.
Why Choose Vitamin Code RAW D3?
Typically found in two forms, D2 and D3, both have been shown to be effective in clinical studies to raising vitamin D levels in the blood.
However, vitamin D3 is preferred since it’s metabolized much better in the body and is in the form that comes from the most natural sources
possible: the sun and our food.
Vitamin Code RAW D3 is the only RAW, vegetarian, whole food vitamin D3 formulated with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Cultivated with live
probiotics, antioxidants, enzymes and nutrient-specific peptides, RAW Food-Created Nutrients provide natural recognition of nutrients
by your body to support:
- Healthy Bones & Joints
- Healthy Colon & Digestion
- Memory & Concentration
- Breast & Prostate Health
- Proper Cell Replication
- Immune System
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Vitamin D (as D3) – 5,000 IU – 1250% daily value
- High Omega-9 Cracked-Wall Chlorella – 250 mg*
- RAW Organic Fruit and vegetable Blend: 150 mg*: Orgainic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic broccoli (stalk & flower)
, Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic
Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Raspberry
(fruit), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower and stem).
- RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend: 60 mg*: Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase,
Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Hemicellulase, [Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus] (500 million CFU),
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice (hull).
*Daily Value not established
(Daily Value is based on 2,000 calorie diet.)
- Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Best when take with a meal. Capsule may be opened and contents may be added to water or raw juice.
- Not intended for children, keep out of their reach.
- Caution: As with any dietary supplemental, son cult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you
are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
- †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- © 2008 by Garden of Life