Redmond Clay Powder
What is Redmond Clay
Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is made from a rare volcanic ash that is found in central Utah. The composition of this clay is unique in that it is high in sodium bentonite and calcium bentonite. This combination of properties makes it highly effective in:
- Adsorption: The molecular level of the clay is such that it works as a magnet for the body. It attaches itself to toxins, heavy metals and free radicals carrying them out of the body.
- Absorption: Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder has a strong pulling or drawing effect. This allows it to function similar to a sponge in drawing out swelling, bacteria, toxins, heavy metals, and also absorbes as it goes through the digestive tract to help rid the body of potentially harmful substances.
- pH: Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is an alkaline substance, measuring 8.7-9.8 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). This level of alkaline allows it to be effective in neutralizing heartburn, reflux, and upset stomachs. Research suggests that drinking alkaline mineral water helps prevent bone loss, improving long-term health, as well as, a variety of other benefits.
- Minerals: Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is high in trace minerals our bodies need to function. It contains over 60 trace minerals necessary for chemicals reactions and proper function of the bodies systems. As our modern diets become less mineral rich, supplements like this make up the difference.
Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder can be taken both internally or used externally. The following are different ways this amazingly diverse substance can benefit your life.
Heal Gluten Problems Or Celiac Disease With Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder
How to Treat Burns And Rashes With Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder
About Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder
Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is an old Home Remedy that generations of people have used for a variety of ailments. Clay’??s origins are as old as the practice of putting a mud poultice on a bee sting. Geologically, Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is volcanic ash that was deposited in sea water approximately 150 million years ago. Technically, Redmond Clay is a swelling-type sodium bentonite. Redmond Minerals brings this ??clay of a thousand uses? to market in its natural state with no additives, chemicals or preservatives. The only processing it undergoes is crushing and screening.
Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder has been taken once or twice daily with or without food, as desired, by mixing 1 heaping tablespoon of the mixed gel in 1/2 glass of cold water or juice. There is no laboratory proof that Redmond Clay is effective for any internal disorders, but people have taken the clay on a full stomach for acid indigestion or heart burn for its cooling effect. Taking the clay on an empty stomach in the evening has been known to bring relief for ulcers. Some people have felt that its ability to absorb water is beneficial for constipation. In the same sense, it seems to absorb moisture thereby relieving diarrhea.
Mix the Redmond Clay with water to make a gel the consistency of mustard as a volcanic ash face mask. Then apply the gel/paste directly on the skin for a drawing effect, as in the case of a bee sting, mosquito bite, boil, spider bite, stinging nettle, etc. If the clay is not covered it will dry out, and as it dries, you will feel it draw and pull. If you want a tightening effect, as in the case of a facial for acne, pimples, or minor cuts, leave this volcanic ash face mask on until it is almost, but not totally dry, then remove. If you want a more cooling and soothing effect, as for burns or scrapes and bruises, cover the gel with a plastic covering or wet cloth so it won’t dry out. To remove the clay pack, simply wash it off with water and a gentle rubbing motion. Do not reuse the clay pack. Other external uses have been as a talcum powder or a diapering powder. For a great detoxifying foot soak, use 1/4 cup Redmond Clay Powder in a tub of water and soak feet for 30 minutes daily.
Pre-Mix Ready To Use Gel:
Mix two parts water with one part Redmond Clay to make a gel or mud. You can use a blender or mixer to speed up the process or you can just shake or stir by hand and then wait 3-4 hours for the clay to activate. The volcanic ash face mask should make a mud the consistency of mustard. If it seems too thin, add more clay. If it seems too thick add more water. Keep the gel in a covered, non-metallic container and it will not dry out and will not separate. It stores with or without refrigeration for an indefinite period. If this volcanic ash face max does dry out over prolonged storage, just add water and remix.
- Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2.74 g)
- Servings Per Container: 103
Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium 52 mg – 5% Daily Value
- Potassium 25 mg – <1% Daily Value
- Magnesium 120 mg – 30% Daily Value
- Manganese 2.4 mg – 121% Daily Value
- Iron 17 mg – 97% Daily Value
- Iodine 72 mcg – 48% Daily Value
- Zinc 0.3 mg – 2% Daily Value
Ingredients: Redmond Clay (Bentonite clay of the montmorillonite family)
Warning: (California Residents Proposition 65): This product contains trace amounts of lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product may not be appropriate for consumption by children or pregnant women.
Minerals found in Supplement:
- Calcium: Strong bones and teeth, nerve function, muscle contraction, and blood clotting.
- Potassium: Maintains fluid and electrolyte balance, cell integrity, muscle contractions, and nerve impulse transmissions.
- Magnesium: Converting energy from food, cell repair, building strong bones, teeth and muscles, and regulating body temperature.
- Iron: Red blood cells and muscle function, white blood cells and the immune system.
- Iodine: Component of thyroid hormones that help regulate growth, developement, and metabolic rate.
- Zinc: Immune system and the break down of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Selenium: Antioxidant. Works with vitamin E to protect body from oxidation.
- Phosphorus: Helps the body make energy. It is part of every cell membrane. Every cell in the body needs phosphorus to function normally.
- Chromium: Associated with insulin and is required for the release of energy from glucose.
- Copper: Necessary for the absorption and utilization of iron and supports formation of hemoglobin and several enzymes.
Travel Mixing Bottle:
This 12 ounce bottle is perfect for hydrating your volcanic ash face mask and bringing it with you everywhere. The HDPE plastic is non reactant with the clay, making it the best plastic to use for hydrating Redmond Clay. The HDPE plastic has proven to be non reactant when it reaches high temperatures while under the seat of your car, backpack, or where ever else you may choose to bring it!
Usually individuals use glass bottles at home to mix and hold their hydrated volcanic ash face mask, but while traveling you wouldn’t want glass rolling around under the seat of your car or getting dropped inside of your backpack. This makes the HDPE plastic the best option for all forms of travel!
Just add 1/3 water, 1/3 clay, and then another 1/3 water. After adding in this sucsession, start mixing! This will help you to achieve a more even volcanic ash face mask mix. After mixing the clay you will need to allow some time for it to settle. Best results occur a day after mixing!