Redmond Clay Earthpaste Natural Toothpaste Peppermint
Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste is an amazingly natural toothpaste. What this means is that it doesn’t contain harmful products such:
- No Glycerin
- No Fluoride
- No Artificial Coloring
- No Foaming Agents
And comes from the Earth!
All the ingredients in Earthpaste are from the earth. Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste wonâ€™t be what you are used to because it is completely natural with very few ingredients. There isn’t added titanium dioxide to make to make it white in color, nor added foaming agents that can cause sores in the mouth. Avoiding agents like these help to avoid scraping the white enamal off of your teeth, which weakens them and causes yellowing of the teeth. Instead Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste is natural in color – it’s how toothpaste should be. We keep it real and avoid unwanted and unneeded products to harm teeth and mouth health.
As a company, Redmond Clay looked for a great toothpaste for themselves and their kids, but never found it – so they made their own. They use Real Salt, hydrated Redmond Clay, and added Xylitol and essential oils in their Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste. That’s it. Nothing more. We hope you enjoy Earthpaste as much as we do!
What is Earthpaste
Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste’s main ingredient is Redmond Clay, which is a rare volcanic ash that is found in central Utah. The composition of this clay is unique in that it is high in sodium bentonite and calcium bentonite. This combination of properties makes it highly effective in:
- Adsorption: The molecular level of the clay is such that it works as a magnet for the body. It attaches itself to impurities and unnatural elements carrying them out of the mouth.
- Absorption: Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste has a strong pulling or drawing effect. This allows it to function similar to a sponge in drawing out swelling, bacteria, toxins, heavy metals, and also absorbs as it goes through the mouth to help rid the body of potentially harmful substances.
- Minerals: Redmond Earthpaste peppermint-flavored toothpaste is high in trace minerals our bodies need to function. It contains over 60 trace minerals necessary for chemicals reactions and proper function of the bodies systems. As our modern diets become less mineral rich, substances like this make up the difference.
- pH: Earthpaste is an alkaline substance, measuring 8.7-9.8 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). Research suggests that alkaline substances helps prevent bone loss, improving long-term health, as well as, a variety of other benefits.
About Redmond Clay
Redmond Clay is an old Home Remedy that generations of people have used for a variety of ailments. Clays origins are as old as the practice of putting a mud poultice on a bee sting. Geologically, Redmond Clay is volcanic ash that was deposited in sea water approximately 150 million years ago. Technically, Redmond Clay is a swelling-type sodium bentonite. Redmond Minerals brings this clay of a thousand uses to market in its natural state with no additives, chemicals or preservatives. The only processing it undergoes is crushing and screening.
How to Use:
- Wet brush before applying.
- Brush teeth in circular motions for 2-3 minutes (or as recommended by dentist).
- For best flow of Earthpaste, stand tube upright.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Food Grade Redmond Clay, Xylitol, Peppermint Essential Oil, Menthol, Redmond Real Salt, and Tea Tree Oil.
Minerals found in Earthpaste:
- Calcium : Strong bones and teeth, nerve function, muscle contraction, and blood clotting.
- Potassium : Maintains fluid and electrolyte balance, cell integrity, muscle contractions, and nerve impulse transmissions.
- Magnesium : Converting energy from food, cell repair, building strong bones, teeth and muscles, and regulating body temperature.
- Iron : Red blood cells and muscle function, white blood cells and the immune system.
- Iodine : Component of thyroid hormones that help regulate growth, development, and metabolic rate.
- Zinc : Immune system and the break down of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Selenium : Antioxidant. Works with vitamin E to protect body from oxidation.
- Phosphorus : Helps the body make energy. It is part of every cell membrane. Every cell in the body needs phosphorus to function normally.
- Chromium : Associated with insulin and is required for the release of energy from glucose.
- Copper : Necessary for the absorption and utilization of iron and supports formation of hemoglobin and several enzymes.