Redmond Clay Baby Powder – 3oz.
Redmond Clay Baby Powder is talc free and unrefined, perfect for your baby’s sensitive skin. This rare, high-desert clay has no chemicals or fragrances, so you don’t have to worry about allergies or skin irritation. A standard in families for generations, Redmond Clay Baby Powder is now available in a familiar, mess-free dispenser.
What is Redmond Clay
Redmond Clay is a rare volcanic ash that is found in central Utah. The composition of this clay is unique in that it is high in sodium bentonite and calcium bentonite. This combination of properties makes it highly effective in:
- Adsorption: The molecular level of the clay is such that it works as a magnet for the body. It attaches itself to toxins, heavy metals and free radicals carrying them out of the body.
- Absorption: Redmond Clay has a strong pulling or drawing effect. This allows it to function similar to a sponge in drawing out swelling, bacteria, toxins, heavy metals, and also absorbes as it goes through the digestive tract to help rid the body of potentially harmful substances.
- pH: Redmond Clay is an alkaline substance, measuring 8.7-9.8 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). This level of alkaline allows it to be effective in neutralizing heartburn, reflux, and upset stomachs. Research suggests that drinking alkaline mineral water helps prevent bone loss, improving long-term health, as well as, a variety of other benefits.
- Minerals: Redmond Clay is high in trace minerals our bodies need to function. It contains over 60 trace minerals necessary for chemicals reactions and proper function of the bodies systems. As our modern diets become less mineral rich, supplments like this make up the difference.
About Redmond Clay
Redmond Clay is an old ┬Ç┬ťHome Remedy┬Ç┬Ł that generations of people have used for a variety of ailments. Clay’┬Ç┬Ös origins are as old as the practice of putting a mud poultice on a bee sting. Geologically, Redmond Clay is volcanic ash that was deposited in sea water approximately 150 million years ago. Technically, Redmond Clay is a swelling-type sodium bentonite. Redmond Minerals brings this clay of a thousand uses┬Ç┬Ł to market in its natural state with no additives, chemicals or preservatives. The only processing it undergoes is crushing and screening.
Directions for Use:
Sprinkle desired amount on baby’s bottom and into baby’s diaper. Reapply as needed.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid inhalation.
Ingredients:Redmond Clay (Bentonite clay of the montmorillonite family)
Minerals found in Redmond Clay First Aid:
- Calcium : Strong bones and teeth, nerve function, muscle contraction, and blood clotting.
- Potassium : Maintains fluid and electrolyte balance, cell integrity, muscle contractions, and nerve impulse transmissions.
- Magnesium : Converting energy from food, cell repair, building strong bones, teeth and muscles, and regulating body temperature.
- Iron : Red blood cells and muscle function, white blood cells and the immune system.
- Iodine : Component of thyroid hormones that help regulate growth, development, and metabolic rate.
- Zinc : Immune system and the break down of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Selenium : Antioxidant. Works with vitamin E to protect body from oxidation.
- Phosphorus : Helps the body make energy. It is part of every cell membrane. Every cell in the body needs phosphorus to function normally.
- Chromium : Associated with insulin and is required for the release of energy from glucose.
- Copper : Necessary for the absorption and utilization of iron and supports formation of hemoglobin and several enzymes.