Teeter’Â€Â™s ComforTrak Series Inversion Table (EP-560)
The EP-560™ is the most popular model from our ComforTrak™ Series, Teeter Hang Ups® flagship line of inversion tables.
This Teeter Hang Ups inversion table is built with superior components including pressure-reducing specialty foam ankle supports, a patented track-style bed and heat-treated, heavy gauge steel materials.
Choose the Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables, but looks are where the similarities end. The real “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 30 years of engineering evolution. Teeter Hang Ups inversion tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits
The Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table is easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store. A Teeter Hang Ups inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter Hang Ups® inversion tables are fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust the Teeter EP-560 inversion table for a better back, better body®.
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak™ Bed with innovative track design holds the Teeter inversion table EP-560â€™s most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support (Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge sold separately)
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table’s ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Customizable with Teeter EP-560 accessories like EZ-Up Gravity Boots, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, and Vibration Cushion (sold separately)
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series of Teeters Hang Ups inversion tables are Teeter’s latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Stretch Assist Handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Pre-set Rotation Control with the adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or remove for full inversion
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20″ x 28.8″ x 66″ (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy assembly, less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table
5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table.
The Original Backnobber®II is constructed of durable, fiberglass reinforced Nylon and carries a full, satisfaction guarantee. Because this tool seperates into two smaller pieces, it’s great for travel.
The Original Backnobber®II is used by hooking one of its curves over a shoulder or under an arm and using its leverage to apply firm, deep pressure to knots in the muscles of the neck, shoulder, upper and lower back and to nearly any other location where muscle soreness may occur. The shape allows you to move the tool while keeping your body in place, helping avoid putting additional strain on already sore muscles. Most other self-care tools don’t.
- Item: E6-1001
- UPC: 759265030016
- Height capacity: 4’8″-6’6″
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
- Assembled non-use dimensions: 60″x28.8″x58.5″
- Assembled in-use dimensions: 84″x28.8″x86″
- Packaged dimensions: 47.5″x30″x6.5″
- Product Weight: 67.7 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Suggested usage: This product is for home use only. Do not use in any commercial, rental or institutional setting.