HEALTHandMED 100% Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE:Ā 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, āFair For Lifeā/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES: antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, immune stimulant, antibiotic, antiparasitic, vulnerary, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant, analgesic
AFFINITY FOR: tissue and skin, brow and sacral chakra, metal and fire elements
RESONANCE: physical, emotional
PLANT FAMILY: Myrtaceae
PART UTILIZED: leaves
EXTRACTION METHOD: steam distilled
AROMATIC CONSIDERATIONS: Pure tea tree essential oil is a very strong and pungent oil. It is very effective in killing airborne bacteria.
APPLICATION: Organic tea tree essential oil should be diluted before applying to the skin except in the case of insect bites, where it is best applied undiluted.
EMOTIONAL / SPIRITUAL / MENTAL ASPECTS: The aroma of pure tea tree essential oil can help us replace a victim mentality with a desire to understand why events and circumstances happened as they did. Tea tree can be used to bring both tolerance and growth into our lives. Tea tree starts the process of spiritual and emotional cleansing. It can help us turn toward the positive and find refreshment for our spirit. The aroma of tea tree essential oil has the feel of a good friend who has come to help us “clean house”. The cleaning up and throwing out will be good for us and will be far less painful than we have imagined it would be.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS: Pure tea tree essential oil is effective against some of the nastiest microbes on the planet. Tea tree can prevent sepsis in wounds and it (or something else effective) should be used to treat wounds, boils, sores, cuts, insect bites, and stings. The only way to kill a virus is to weaken or rupture its protective shell called a cyst. Tea tree oil has been shown effective in this capacity, which greatly shortens the duration of viral infections. Tea tree is also a mild tissue regenerator, making it a reasonsable choice for rashes, nail or skin fungal infections, wounds, cold sores, acne, athlete’s foot, ringworm, head lice, vaginal thrush (dilute very well here), and candida.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Tea tree has been in use as an antiseptic for centuries. It was used by soldiers and sailors in World War II in the treatment of tropical infections.