HEALTHandMED 100% Organic Patchouli Essential Oil
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE:Ā 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, āFair For Lifeā/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
Properties: Pure patchouli essential oil is used as an antidepressant, antiphlogistic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, cicatrisant, cytophylactic, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicide, insecticide, sedative, and a tonic.
Health benefits: Pure patchouli essential oil can be used to fight depression and uplift mood, soothe inflammation resulting from high fevers, does not allow wounds to become septic, increases libido and cures sexual disorders. Furthermore, it helps to tighten gums and muscles, and it stops hemorrhaging, heals scars and after marks, promotes cell growth, eliminates body odor, increases urination and removes toxins. Finally, it is well known for its ability to cure fever, kill fungus and insects, as well as reduce emotional and nervous disorders.