HEALTHandMED Clary Sage 100% Organic Essential Oil
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE:Ā 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, āFair For Lifeā/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
Properties: It is well-known as an antidepressant, anticonvulsive, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, digestive, emenagogue, euphoric, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, stomachic, and uterine.
Health benefits: Our organic clary sage essential oil fights depression and uplifts mood, stops convulsions by sedating nervous disturbances, relaxes spasms, protects wound from becoming septic, reduces sexual dysfunction and increases libido, causes contractions, kills bacteria and curbs bacterial growth. It also removes excess gas, eliminates body odor, improves digestion, relieves obstructed menstruation, lowers blood pressure, and makes improves the health of the nervous system. Finally, our organic clary sage essential oil sedates various extreme emotions and anxiety, while maintaining good stomach health and fixing any damage sustained by the uterus.