HEALTHandMED Cedarwood 100% Organic Essential Oil
ALL HEALTHandMED ESSENTIAL OILS ARE:Ā 100% organic, non-GMO-certified, āFair For Lifeā/fair trade-certified, Kosher and Halal-certified products.
- Raw plants are converted into oil by steam distillation, the purest form of conversion, which leaves behind all undesirable components and preserves only the quintessential plant oil.
- HM oils are carefully monitored throughout the production process to ensure purity.
- HM oils are safe and efficacious with absolutely no adulteration, no nature identical synthetics, and no blending of species to increase yields.
- HM oils go through a litany of tests such as chiral purity testing, gas chromatography, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, optical rotation, and aroma comparison to assure genuine quality and no contamination.
- All HM oils are certified by LACON Institut GmbH., which has been the USDA accredited international gold standard of organic certification for over a decade.
- Certifications of purity are present leading all the way back to the raw plants to ensure a product direct from farm to bottle with no stops in between.
Properties: Our organic cedarwood essential oil is antiseborrheic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, tonic, astringent, diuretic, emenagogue, expectorant, insecticidal, sedative, and a fungicide.
Health benefits: Organic cedarwood essential oil is known to help cure seborrhea, heal wounds, fight spasms, cause contractions in the gums, muscles, tissues, skin and blood vessels, while increasing urination and the subsequent removal of toxins, water, salt and fat from the body. It also regulates menstrual cycles, cures coughs and colds, kills insects, sedates inflammation and nervous disturbances, and inhibits fungal growth and infections.