Infrared Tent Saunas Provide Targeted Body Detoxification, Pain Relief, Healthy Weight Loss
The FIR-Real far ceramic infrared sauna heater provides deep penetrating therapeutic heat through the use of far infrared rays.
What Makes the FIR-Real™ Sauna Superior To Other FIR Saunas?
- Virtually 100% of the infrared emitted from the FIR-Real far ceramic infrared sauna heater is far infrared between 4 and 14 µm, or between 7,000 and 14,000 nano meters (nm), which is the beneficial range for humans (the longer penetrating waves). See Relative Emmission Spectrum Graph, which shows the relative amount of infrared being emitted by the FIR-Real far ceramic infrared sauna heater at different wavelengths. The peak wavelength is 9.4 µm (9400 nm), which is exactly where water molecules vibrate. Since the human body is made up of 60% water, it absorbs infrared the best (the deepest heat penetration) at 9.4 µm.
- Includes two powerful 800 Watt ceramic heaters (1600 Watts total). The FIR-Real™ uses two PTC (positive temperature coefficient) type ceramic infrared heaters. These are very efficient at producing infrared, with 87% of total energy output in the form of infrared and only 13% in the form of heat.
- This far ceramic infrared sauna heater provides full FIR heat output in 1 minute (Not 10 minutes like most FIR saunas)
- Fans cool semiconductor chips providing for immediate and continuous far infrared emission.
- Ideal Temperature Range, between 160°F to 175°F (70°C to 80°C), for activating blood and lymph circulation and metabolism. This is the warmest far ceramic infrared sauna heater that we offer.
- Special reflective fabric made from polypropylene cloth (same as your car sun shade)
- Does not absorb direct heat energy
- Does not absorb any sweat
- Does not allow any bacterial build up even after years of use
- Does not allow any odors even after years of use
- Easy to clean
- Extra large size tent. 41 in. (103 cm.) height allows a tall person to enjoy this far ceramic infrared sauna heater as well. Other portable FIR saunas are 10% shorter — only 37 in. (95 cm.) tall.
- Footprint: 33 in. deep x 32 in. wide (84 cm. x 80 cm.) This far ceramic infrared sauna heater requires little floor space unlike wood saunas, but still big enough for a large person to enjoy. Other portable FIR saunas have a depth of only 31 in. (79 cm.) or a width of only 26 in. (67 cm.)
- Folded size: 41 in. x 17 in. x 2 in. (103 cm. x 43 cm. x 5 cm.)
- Folding chair with 220 lb capacity included
- Weighs only 22 lbs. (10 kg.) with the box or 18 lbs. (8 kgs.) without the box.
- Zipper on the inside and the outside for easy open and close in addition to closable holes for arms so reading materials can be used during sessions.
- Hole for the head, and flap to cover the hole so sauna will warm up more quickly when person isn’t sitting inside.
- Portable: easy to set up or dismantle in just a few minutes (see setup video below)
- Hand held timer control with 5 foot cord allows session lengths from 0 to 30 minutes.
- Includes foam floor pad
- Low operating cost — approximately 5¢ for 30 min. session
- AC 120V – 60 Hz power supply
- Safe To Operate: UL/ETL Listed
- Full 1 Year Warranty
The Right Way to Detox!
The FIR-Real FIR100 far ceramic infrared sauna heater provides deep penetrating therapeutic heat through the use of far infrared rays. Whenever you detox your body, especially with the use of a sauna it is important to:
- Remain properly hydrated! Ideally with Ionized Alkalized Water
- Replenish minerals lost through sweating!
Formulated by Nature for Greater Bio Health and Body Mineral Balancing from Utah’s Inland Sea: ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops! When you order this far ceramic infrared sauna heater, we will include our .5 oz. Concentrace Trace Mineral Dropper Bottle giving you The Most Powerful, Natural, Health Giving Trace Minerals in the World! Using ConcenTrace ® every day will help renew and energize your body’s entire electrical system. You’ll have more energy and will generally feel better!
What Makes the FIR-Real™ Sauna Better Than Steam Saunas?
- With no steam and no thermo of the ordinary sauna, you will still sweat all over your body when you use the FIR, even if it is in winter! This unique high quality far infrared FIR portable sauna, with exclusive beneficial features, is finally affordable and can be used in the privacy of your home, apartment or any living environment without the need of large spaces & special communications to work it. Its design includes the most desirable features that the expansive and fancy saunas have. With this portable far infrared FIR sauna you will have even more conveniences and benefits then with a large wooden sauna.
- The FIR-Real far ceramic infrared sauna heater emits far infrared rays, which are part of the sun’s natural spectrum, just beyond visible red. It warms the body directly instead of heating the air in the enclosure like traditional steam saunas. Steam saunas require temperatures ranging from 175°-200°F (80-95°C) to promote perspiration and some people have difficulty breathing this hot humid air. The lower heat range of 160°-175°F (70-80°C) for the FIR-Real™ sauna produces similar results (and a lower electric bill).
- The softer heat of the FIR-Real far ceramic infrared sauna heater also penetrates deeper into the body (2-3 in. or 5-8 cm. deep) and draws out more toxins than a steam sauna. It is more sanitary because it will not spread and cultivate bacteria like a traditional humid sauna.
- This far ceramic infrared sauna heater applies hi-tech of super conductive and ultra thin carbon fiber heating element. The high heat efficiency helps you perspire, activate the build, promote blood circulation, and keep body healthy. 10 minutes of using the sauna bath corresponds to 30 minutes of jogging for exhaust sweat. With its satisfying design, your head and hands can extend out for reading, watching TV, or listening to music.
- Dry heat is mold and mildew free.
- Dr. Aundrea Adams of the International Institute of Holistic Healing compared the detoxification findings of FIR and steam saunas. She found that sweat generated using a steam sauna was composed of up to 97% water while sweat released after FIR sauna therapy was composed of only 80-85% water. The remaining 15-20% of sweat was composed of heavy metals, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia, uric acid and fat- soluble toxins.
Portable Far Ceramic Infrared Sauna Heater Set-Up video
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FIR sauna is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease or ailment. DO NOT attempt to self-treat any disease with the FIR sauna without direct supervision of a certified physician. If you have a disease, be certain to consult with your primary-care physician before using an FIR sauna. The information contained in this site is for general information purposes only and does not address individual circumstances or medical conditions. It may not be right for you and should not be relied upon in making decisions about your health. Always consult your doctor for medical advice.
No adverse affects from far infrared sauna therapy have ever been reported, even with end stage congestive heart failure patients. Nevertheless, persons with cardiovascular conditions should exercise extreme caution when exposed to prolonged heat . In all situations, hydration is a requirement for sauna use. Drinking water is recommended before and after sauna use.
The core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation to increased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. Consult with the child’s pediatrician before using the sauna.The FIR sauna should not be used by hemophiliacs.