Detoxifiber™ Special Detoxification Fiber Blend (300 grams)
During an ionic detox protocol, it is important to consume enough fiber, both soluble and insoluble. This rejuvenates the colon and accelerates the elimination of toxins from the body. It is very important for boosting immunity. The best sources of fiber are whole foods (fruits, vegetables and grains). Because it is not always possible to get enough fiber this way, one can take a scoop of fiber supplement such as DetoxiFiber™ 15 minutes before breakfast and dinner with a large glass of water. It helps entrap toxins such as metals, lead, mercury and other environmental pollutants within the gastrointestinal tract for removal from the body.
DetoxiFiber™ is a USDA certified organic fiber supplement that naturally supports cleansing for a healthy digestive environment.
- Formulated with 100% certified organically grown flax seed and pea hull fiber, alfalfa and barley grasses plus chia seed.
- An excellent source of dietary fiber, providing 5 grams and 20% of the Daily Value in a balanced ratio of soluble to insoluble fiber.
- Helps entrap toxins such as metals, lead, mercury and other environmental pollutants within the gastrointestinal tract for removal from the body.
- A unique patent pending combination of organic fibers that resists breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora and will not re-circulate toxins into the body.
- Gluten free
- Contains no psyllium or harsh laxatives.
What is DetoxiFiber™?
Garden of Life’s DetoxiFiber™ contains a whole food based blend of soluble and insoluble fiber that you can take each day to give your body the fiber it needs to support healthy cleansing.*
What are the key ingredients in DetoxiFiber™?
DetoxiFiber™ contains a Proprietary Organic Fiber Blend that includes flax seed, pea hull fiber, alfalfa whole leaf, barley whole leaf and chia seed.
What makes DetoxiFiber™ different from other fibers?
Dietary fibers from edible fruits and vegetables are known to absorb non-functional metals and environmental toxins the body is normally exposed to. However, some fibers are subject to systematic degradation by normal gastrointestinal flora, resulting in re-release of the absorbed toxins into the GI tract, making them available for re-circulation in the body.
DetoxiFiber™ contains a special combination of dietary fibers specifically selected for their exceptional absorbing ability, and their resistance to degradation by normal intestinal flora, so the toxins absorbed by the fiber are less prone to being re released and re-absorbed into the body. No additional toxins or chemicals are introduced while using DetoxiFiber™ since the fibers included are organic.*
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container: Approximately 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories – 25
- Total fat – 1 g (2% of Daily Value)*
- Total Carbohydrate – 6 (2% of Daily Value)*
- Dietary Fiber – 5 g(20% of Daily Value)*
- Soluble Fiber – 1 g
- Insoluble Fiber – 4 g
- Protein – 2 g (4% of Daily Value)
Calories from fat – 5
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Organic Flax Seed, Organic Pea Hull Fiber, Organic Alfalfa Whole Leaf, Organic Barley Whole Leaf, and Chia Seed.
- Not a significiant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars, or calcium
- Vegetable Fiber from Pea & Flax, Fights Toxin Recirculation, Psyllium Free, Gluten Free
- Adults mix 1 scoop (10 g) of DetoxiFiber™ powder with 8 oz. of water or no sugar added juice. May be taken with or without food (Scoop is included)
- Not intended for Children