Deluxe Far Infrared Jade Therapy Massage Bed / Spinal Traction Table
This newly designed model now includes the latest full body roller system now with 11 rollers + Tourmaline Stones and Carbon Fiber FIR Infrared Therapy. The roller system is a state of the art 11 roller assembly, with 7 rollers for the back / neck section, and 4 rollers for the leg section. The heating system is made of 11 Grade A Jade Stone Rollers, each heated, plus FIR Infrared Carbon Fiber Heating Panels. This advanced design has been proven to be most effective. Certified for legal use in any home or office in the US or Canada.
Note: This Jade Therapy bed does include a motorized tilt function, making your massage more comfortable. It also comes with a 3 year warranty on the structure and a 1 year warranty on the electronics.
This Jade Therapy bed utilizes both jade stones and tourmaline stones, each of which include unique benefits to give you the best all around natural health treatment.
Benefits of Jade
Hot jade stones have been proven to relieve back pain, Sciatica, deep muscle tissue pain, hypertension, Arthritis pain, and virtually any body pain youâ€™d take painkillers or hire a massage therapist for. Jade also helps to detoxify the body by strengthening the bodyâ€™s filtration and cleansing systems, boosting the immune system, improving the heart, lungs, and thymus, and stimulating Qi — what the Chinese call your “life force.”
Benefits of Tourmaline
Tourmaline gemstone is a semi-precious mineral stone well known for its incredible ability to aid in the detoxification process of the human body. Tourmaline gemstones produce a detoxifying, cleansing effect on the nervous system and aid in relieving stress, increasing mental alertness, improving circulation and strengthening the immune system, as well as improving the functions of the organs and tissues of the body. This colorful gemstone has a highly stabilizing effect on our nerves, due to its capacity to generate its own heat. This ability to self-produce an electrical change makes it one of the only minerals that can emit far infrared heat, as well as negative ions.
- FULL BODY ROLLER SYSTEM (11 ROLLERS TOTAL) 7 Rollers in the back area and 4 rollers in the leg area!
- Each roller is made of Grade A Jade, and individually heated.
- Motororized Tilt Function – Allows easier viewing of videos and decreased back strain when climbing on/off
- FIR Far Infrared Carbon Fiber Heating Panels and Tourmaline Stones installed for ultimate therapy
- Digital LCD Controller included to easily adjust between programs or adjust temperature
- Extra padding on sides of back cushion
- Large Bed Size will work for anyone up to 6.5′ feet tall! (overall bed size: 6.5′ feet long x 28″ inches wide x 20-32″ tall (Depending on back height adjustment)
- Solid Heavy Duty metal / wood construction allows any user up to 350 pounds
- Two (2) External Heating Wands included (5 ball and 11 ball wand, each individually heated)
- Temperature adjustable from 100 to 160 Degrees Fahrenheit!
- S Shaped Patented Drive Rail in upper back will follow the contour of your spine! (not flat like others)
- High quality upgraded drive belt system, much stronger than older models on the market
- Power Requirements: 110v 60Hz (Standard North American wall Power) – 120 Watts (That is less that most computers!)
- Product Weight: 248 lbs
- Full Warranty Included: Covers 3 Years on Frame and 1 Year on Electronics
- Comes complete – Nothing else needed to buy. Bed comes complete with all accessories, remote, external heaters, power cables, and assembly diagram. Assembly will be required, average assembly time is about 1 hour.
The Original Backnobber® II
The Original Backnobber®II is constructed of durable, fiberglass reinforced Nylon and carries a full, satisfaction guarantee. Because this tool separates into two smaller pieces, it’s great for travel.
The Original Backnobber®II is used by hooking one of its curves over a shoulder or under an arm and using its leverage to apply firm, deep pressure to knots in the muscles of the neck, shoulder, upper and lower back and to nearly any other location where muscle soreness may occur. The shape allows you to move the tool while keeping your body in place, helping avoid putting additional strain on already sore muscles. Most other self-care tools don’t.