- 8 fl oz Bottle
- Useful in oxygen therapy
- Helps improve immune function
- May be beneficial in the treatment of chronic illnesses
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (food grade) H2O2 - 8oz Spray Bottle
Sale price Price $9.98
Financing Available! Learn MoreRegular price
SKU: NUTOWHP308 UPC: 628004145406 Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% (food grade)
We now offer a convenient Ready to use 3% Food Grade H2O2 8 fl oz Spray Bottle!
In the Bathroom:
- Cleaner: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the bathroom for disinfecting countertops, toilet and shower.
- Body Spray: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the shower. Spray your body before towel drying.
- Facial Cleanser/Freshener: Use 3% H2O2 on a cotton ball after washing. This may be helpful for acne conditions also.
- Mouthwash: Use 3% H2O2. Add a dash of liquid chlorophyll for flavoring, if desired.
- Toothpaste: Use baking soda and add enough 3% H2O2 to make a paste. Or, just dip your brush in 3% H2O2 and brush. Helps with gingivitis as it kills bacteria and acts as a teeth whitener also!
- Deodorant: Use a cotton ball soaked in 3% H2O2 and clean under armpits or use 3% spray after shower or as needed.
Natural Highlights: Dilute 3% H2O2 down to a 50/50 solution with water. (use up to 3% H2O2 maximum, depending on preference) Spray the solution on wet hair to create subtle,
Ear Infections/Colds/Sinus: Put enough 3% H2O2 drops to fill ear canal while laying on side. Let this bubble for 5 minutes, drain and then turn over and do the other side. Helps to break
up ear wax also!
- Nasal Spray: Add 1 Tbsp. 3% H2O2 to 8oz. distilled water. Spray into nasal passages to relieve congestion.
- Foot Soaks and Fungal Conditions: Add 1.5 oz. 35% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water and soak feet for 30 minutes. For Fungal conditions such as Athletes Foot, increase to 3 oz. 35% H2O2. Soak nightly.
- Douche: 1 part 3% H2O2 to 2 parts distilled water. Can work up to equal parts for maximum use.
- Enema: 3 Tbsp 3% H2O2 to 1 quart of distilled water. You can work up to 6 Tbsp 3% H2O2 for maximum use.
- Colonics: ½ pint 3% H2O2 to 5 gallons of distilled water. Work up to 1 pint 3% H2O2 to 5 gallons of water for maximum use.
- Cleansing Bath: Add 2-4oz. 35% H2O2 to bath water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Detoxifying Bath: Add 6-8oz. (up to 16oz.) 35% H2O2 to a full bathtub and soak for 30 minutes. (Note: if you do this after 7:00pm, the increased absorbed oxygen may keep you awake!)
In the Kitchen:
- Cleaning: Keep a spray bottle of 3% H2O2 in the kitchen. Use it to wipe off counter tops and appliances. It disinfects and gives the kitchen a fresh smell.
- In the Dishwasher: Add 2oz. of 3% H2O2 to your regular washing formula. It will not only clean your dishwasher but your glasses will really sparkle.
- Fruit & Vegetable Soak: Add ¼ cup 3% H2O2 to a sink full of cold water. Soak light vegetables (lettuce, etc.) 15 minutes. Thicker skinned fruits & vegetable (cucumbers, apple, etc.) for 20 minutes. Drain and dry. (They will keep longer too.). Alternatively, you can spray the fruits and vegetables with straight 3% H2O2, let stand or 5-10 minutes, rinse and dry.
- Leftover Tossed Salad: Put 1 Tbsp 3% H2O2 in 1/2 cup water, and spray the top of the salad with the solution before covering and refrigerating. If you aren’t in the mood for salad, the next day, try this: Put the salad (everything.. tomatoes, radishes and all) in the blender with 1/2 cup juice (tomato, carrot, etc.). Blend and fold in an additional 1/2 cup of juice. Add seasoning to taste and drink your salad. Voila: a Green Smoothie!
- Meat Tenderizer & Disinfect Bacteria: Place meat (chicken, fish, beef, etc..) in a bowl and cover with water. Add 1-2 cups of 3% H2O2. (depending on how much meat you are preparing) Let soak for 30 minutes or put it in the refrigerator (loosely covered) overnight. Rinse and cook.
- Soaking/Sprouting Seeds: Add 2oz. 3% H2O2 per pint of water and soak for 1 hour. Rinse and drain using water with 1oz. 3% H2O2 – twice a day.
- Soaking/Sprouting Nuts & Beans: Add 1 cup 3% H2O2 to a large bowl of water with 3 lbs. of nuts or beans. (eg. almonds, pecans, walnuts, kidney beans, black beans, etc..) Let soak for 2-4 hours until a light foamy scum forms on the surface of the water. This will clean nuts and beans of bacteria/fungus etc. Rinse well, then refill with fresh water, add 2 Tbsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar and let them soak overnight. For Nuts: rinse and dehydrate. This makes crispy nuts, which makes them easier to digest. For Beans: rinse and cook
In the Home:
- Humidifiers/Vaporizers: Use 1 pint 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water. Acts as an air purifier against bacteria & viruses in the home. (Helps keep them clean, too.)
- Laundry: Add 8oz. 3% H2O2 to your wash in place of bleaches.
- Blood Stain Remover: Spray 3% H2O2 on blood stains and watch it foam up! Wash right away.
- House plants: Put 1oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 quart of water. Water or mist plants with this solution. For use as an insecticide spray, mix one cup white sugar with 4-8oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water.
- Hot Tub: Start up with 8oz. 35% H2O2 to 250 gallons of water. Maintain with 6-8oz. of 35% H2O2 weekly, depending on use and direct sunshine on water. Use in place of chlorine.
In the Garden:
- Plants/Garden/Fruit Trees Spray: Add 1oz. 35% H2O2 to 1 gallon of water. Spray on plants early in the morning when dew is still present and humidity is higher than 70%. This promotes protein growth, stimulates carbon dioxide fixation and helps to grow strong roots.
- Fungus/Mold control for roses and vegetables: Mix 5 Tbsp. baking soda, 1oz. 35% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water. Spray this solution onto the plants and leaves.
- Insecticide Spray: Mix one cup white sugar with 4-8oz. 3% H2O2 in 1 gallon of water. Spray on garden plants.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh