Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder
What is Redmond Clay
Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is made from a rare volcanic ash that is found in central Utah. The composition of this clay is unique in that it is high in sodium bentonite and calcium bentonite. This combination of properties makes it highly effective in:
- Adsorption: The molecular level of the clay is such that it works as a magnet for the body. It attaches itself to toxins, heavy metals and free radicals carrying them out of the body.
- Absorption: Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder has a strong pulling or drawing effect. This allows it to function similar to a sponge in drawing out swelling, bacteria, toxins, heavy metals, and also absorbes as it goes through the digestive tract to help rid the body of potentially harmful substances.
- pH: Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is an alkaline substance, measuring 8.7-9.8 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). This level of alkaline allows it to be effective in neutralizing heartburn, reflux, and upset stomachs. Research suggests that drinking alkaline mineral water helps prevent bone loss, improving long-term health, as well as, a variety of other benefits.
- Minerals: Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder is high in trace minerals our bodies need to function. It contains over 60 trace minerals necessary for chemicals reactions and proper function of the bodies systems. As our modern diets become less mineral rich, supplements like this make up the difference.
Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder can be taken both internally or used externally. The following are different ways this amazingly diverse substance can benefit your life.
Heal Gluten Problems Or Celiac Disease With Redmond Bentonite Clay Powder
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh