HypoRedox natural disinfectant is an amazing non-toxic Hypochlorous Acid substance. It has a variety of medical, cleansing, and deodorizing uses. Today, we're going to cover just a few of its wide-ranging use cases.
HypoRedox in Medical Use - Kills Pathogens
HypoRedox can be used as a medical tool to kill a variety of pathogens and bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Swine Flu Influenza (H1N1), Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
HypoRedox has been proven to kill viruses, molds, spores, mildew, micobacterium, and bacteria on contact including pathogens such as: E.Coli, Listeria, Salmonella, HIV, MRSA, Candida, Rubella, Diptheria, Tuberculosis, Rabies, Tularemia, and much more - perfect for killing bacteria and possible viruses on most surfaces.
HypoRedox as a Disinfectant
HypoRedox is a great non-toxic surface disinfectant for disinfecting surfaces / substances such as:
- Disinfecting tools, supplies, surfaces, equipment.
- Disinfecting vegetables / fruits / meats. (Wash off after disinfecting.)
- Disinfecting areas that have been infected by vomit or diarrhea.
- Disinfecting linens / materials by washing with HypoRedox. (Think of disinfecting linens covered in diarrhea, vomit, or blood in disaster situations.)
- Disinfecting airborne pathogens by placing in a humidifier.
- Disinfecting dishwashers.
HypoRedox has many other potential uses. Let us know how you use HypoRedox by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!