Peak exercises are quick and healthy
Natural health goes beyond nutritional supplements and body detoxification. It also involves exercising. In addition to exercises on vibration machines, there are even some peak fitness exercises that do not require a gym — one of the benefits of peak exercise — and can be performed two times a week with any other kind of exercisea and can be done in 20 minutes or less.
Performing peak exercises
A peak exercise normally involves a 3-minute warm up period. This is the first step. After this period, you’ll also be doing the following:
- Exercise for 30 seconds as hard and fast as possible.
- Take 90 seconds to recover, continue to move but slower and with less resistance.
- The high-intensity exercise and recovery can be repeated 7 more times. When you are starting out, you might only manage to do 2 or 3 repetitions of the high-intensity exercise intervals depending on your fitness level. Simply keep adding repetitions as you get fitter until youâ€™re doing 8 repetitions in a 20-minute session.
- Cool down for a few minutes afterwards by reducing the intensity by 50 to 80 %.
- Do not do this more than three times a week as your body requires time to recover from this extensive stress if you are to recover properly and receive all its benefits.
You will want to increase your heart rate to your anaerobic threshold which can be achieved by working out as intensely as you possibly can for 20 to 30 seconds. Subtract your age from 220 to determine your anaerobic threshold.
Peak exercise can even be used in conjunction with Whole Body Vibration Machines to enhance the health benefits.