Earthpaste is a natural toothpaste made from Redmond Clay that is not only safe to eat, but also helps detoxify your body. The paste doesn’t contain harmful products that other toothpastes on the market do, such as glycerin, fluoride, or artificial coloring. The ingredients come from nature itself, including the color. The toothpaste is made from Real Salt, hydrated Redmond Clay, Purified Water, Xylitol, Cinnamon Essential Oil, Redmond Real Salt, and Tea Tree Oil.
The Earthpaste’s main ingredient is, of course, the Redmond Clay, which is a rare volcanic ash found in central Utah. The paste is highly effective in:
- Adsorption: The molecular level of the clay is such that it works as a magnet for the body. It attaches itself to impurities and unnatural elements carrying them out of the mouth.
- Absorption: Earthpaste has a strong pulling or drawing effect. This allows it to function similar to a sponge in drawing out swelling, bacteria, toxins, heavy metals, and also absorbes as it goes through the mouthto help rid the body of potentially harmful substances.
- Minerals: Earthpaste is high in trace minerals our bodies need to function. It contains over 60 trace minerals necessary for chemicals reactions and proper function of the bodies systems. As our modern diets become less mineral rich, substances like this make up the difference.
- pH: Earthpaste is an alkaline substance, measuring 8.7-9.8 on the pH scale (7 is neutral). Research suggests that alkaline substances helps prevent bone loss, improving long-term health, as well as, a variety of other benefits.
Like any other toothpaste, Redmond Clay Earthpaste requires that you have a wet brush, and you apply to your teeth in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes. After putting the paste o the brush, stand the tube upright to ensure proper flowing of the paste.
Minerals found in Earthpaste include:
- Calcium : Strong bones and teeth, nerve function, muscle contraction, and blood clotting.
- Potassium : Maintains fluid and electrolyte balance, cell integrity, muscle contractions, and nerve impulse transmissions.
- Magnesium : Converting energy from food, cell repair, building strong bones, teeth and muscles, and regulating body temperature.
- Iron : Red blood cells and muscle function, white blood cells and the immune system.
- Iodine : Component of thyroid hormones that help regulate growth, development, and metabolic rate.
- Zinc: Immune system and the break down of protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Selenium: Antioxidant. Works with vitamin E to protect body from oxidation.
- Phosphorus : Helps the body make energy. It is part of every cell membrane. Every cell in the body needs phosphorus to function normally.
- Chromium : Associated with insulin and is required for the release of energy from glucose.
- Copper : Necessary for the absorption and utilization of iron and supports formation of hemoglobin and several enzymes.