If you’ve ever wanted an IonizeMe Maxx ionic foot detox system at a discount, now’s your chance!
In order to improve information available for treating autistic customers with Ionic Detox, HEALTHandMED is performing a study that’s open to the public. Recent research has proven that ionic detox helps kids with autism; this study will supplement those findings.
During the treatment, there will be a gradual buildup in both frequency and length of treatment to prevent adverse herxing reactions:
- Week 1: 2 treatments (every 3 days, 15 minutes each)
- Week 2: 3 treatments (every 2 days, 15 minutes each)
- Week 3: 4 treatments (2 days on and 1 day off, 15 minutes each)
- Week 4: 4 treatments (2 days on and 1 day off, 30 minutes each)
- Week 5 onward: 5 treatments (3 days in a row max)
Fee & Compensation
Fee for participating in the study is $185 ($370 fee discounted by 50% upon receipt of all requested documentation). Families participating in the study receive:
- IonizeMe Maxx Starter system, which includes 2 arrays, 3.2 gallon foot tub basin, 100 tub liners, 1 cleaning and soaking jar, resealable cleaning solution for ionic detox arrays, 1 array cleaning brush, and 1/3 pound of fine grain Himalayan salt, and IonizeMe case (Total Value: $444.98)
- 4 bottles of Chelate Mate (Total Value: $103.92)
- 1 bottle of Activated Charcoal (Total Value $11.98)
- Total value of all items: $560.88
For more information regarding the study and to sign up, including qualifications, contact email@example.com.