Full Warranty Service
Most HEALTHandMED products are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of delivery, warranty lengths vary per item (for example, Ionize Me Elite Ionic Detox systems have a five year warranty). Within this period, we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace any components that fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to you for parts and/or labor, provided that you shall be responsible for any transportation charges. Replacement products may be new or refurbished at our discretion. (Note: not all HEALTHandMED products are covered under a warranty, such as consumable items. Please check product listing or contact a customer service representative at 888-649-3650 if you are unsure about whether your item is covered.)
Repairs have a thirty (30) day warranty even if the original warranty has expired. If the unit sent in is still under its original warranty, then the new warranty will be the longer of thirty (30) days or the greater of the original one year warranty.
HEALTHandMED.com does not warrant all products or any non-consumable products from any and all defects or damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents
- Shipping or transportation damages during transit to HEALTHandMED
- Improper installation
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions
- Unauthorized or abnormal use or operation
- Negligence or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes
- Damage caused by services performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of HEALTHandMED
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior permission of HEALTHandMED
This warranty does not cover costs related to the removal, installation, or troubleshooting of the before mentioned products.
Outside of the US warranty - Only parts are covered. Any labor or shipping expenses will be the responsibility of the customer.
In the rare event/circumstance that HEALTHandMED is unable to repair or replace a warrantied item, then a pro-rated refund or store credit will be offered. Example: if an item was purchased for $100 on January 1st, then later is sent in for warranty on November 1st, and we found that we were unable to repair/replace the item, then we would issue a pro-rated refund in the amount of $16.67. (Note this is very rare and a last case scenario)