Supplements, Nutrition and Effective Detoxification
Find all natural supplements on health and med.
To get the most out of ionic detox, it is important to take in specific nutrients that will help the body better function to release toxins through urination, defecation and sweating. The goal is to bring the body back to optimal health.
Required for everyone:
- Drink 2/3 of a gallon or 2.5 liters of pure water (preferably pH 9.0 to 10.0) daily. Distilled water can be ionized and alkalized with pH Booster alkaline water system.
- Eat plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits (limit sweet fruits, wash thoroughly) and grains
- During an ionic detox protocol, it is important to consume enough fiber, both soluble and insoluble. This rejuvenates the colon and accelerates the elimination of toxins from the body. It is very important for boosting immunity. The best sources of fiber are whole foods (fruits, vegetables and grains). Because it is not always possible to get enough fiber this way, one can take a scoop of fiber supplement such as DetoxiFiber™ 15 minutes before breakfast and dinner with a large glass of water. DetoxiFiber™ is a USDA certified organic fiber supplement that naturally supports cleansing for a healthy digestive environment. It helps entrap toxins such as metals, lead, mercury and other environmental pollutants within the gastrointestinal tract for removal from the body. DetoxiFiber™ resists breakdown and fermentation by intestinal flora and will not re-circulate toxins into the body.
- Most likely, some good minerals will become depleted during each detox session. Therefore, it is important to always take a highly assimilable mineral supplement such as Concentrace® Trace Mineral Drops. Take 20 drops (1/4 tsp) in the morning to make the body more alkaline. Take 20 more drops 45-60 minutes before bed to improve sleep (and increase healing ability). For women the replenishment of minerals is a must.
Recommended for everyone:
- To improve the function of the immune system and colon and to increase the absorption of nutrients, take 3 capsules per day of probiotics, preferably 100% plant based broad spectrum formulae such as Primal Defense® ULTRA that includes a higher lactobacillus strain.
- Omega-3 fish oil is an important part of an ionic detox program because it helps the body to balance at a healthy lipid level, helps with cardiovascular health, boosts immunity and has numerous other health benefits. Unless the fish oil is pharmaceutical grade and molecularly distilled, it is likely to contain high levels of hazardous contaminants. We recommend taking 2 soft gels of Oceans 3™ Beyond Omega-3™ with breakfast and dinner (depending on tolerance) during the ionic detox protocol. Oceans 3™ Beyond Omega-3™ contains exceptionally high levels of the Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA in each soft gel.
|Nutritional Item||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner||Before Bed|
|Water||Drink 11 glasses pure water (preferably pH 9-10 daily)|
|Food||Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits and grains|
|Detoxifiber™ (Organic fiber)||1 scoop 15 minutes before breakfast||1 scoop 15 minutes before dinner|
|Concentrace® (Minerals)||20 drops||20 drops 1 hour before bed|
|Primal Defense® Ultra (Probiotic)||3 capsules|
|Oceans 3™ Beyond Omega-3™ (Fish Oil)||2 soft gels||2 soft gels|